Those poor eagles fans..

The panthers got their NFC championship in only 9 years.. took the eagles a whopping 48 years since 1933..

Neither mean anything until they're backed up. We'll see February 1st, eh?

Don't poke fun at the Eagles fans right now, as we haven't done anything (that I see) to deserve it yet...

I've been an Eagles fan for life, can you say that about the Panthers? :pinch:

From what I read often times the fans get a bad rep for being classless thug wannabes.. I am sure since you didnt go all haywire on me yet you are a cool guy. I frequent the panthers forum and all week last week it was flooded with trash talk from eagles fans and it was pretty classless so I felt like doing some payback ribbing to any eagle fan I saw.. Also I have been a Panthers fan since 1995 when I saw them play in the 1995 Hall of Fame Game in Canton for the first time. I know the panthers have a long way to go before getting any true respect because of our young age and I am thrilled that they are already in the SB 2 years removed from a horrendous 1-15 season.. I know the eagles can be a heck of a force years to come if only the eagles could get a WR who can actually play worth a squat. See you guys again next year!

From what I read often times the fans get a bad rep for being classless thug wannabes.. I am sure since you didnt go all haywire on me yet you are a cool guy. I frequent the panthers forum and all week last week it was flooded with trash talk from eagles fans and it was pretty classless so I felt like doing some payback ribbing to any eagle fan I saw.. Also I have been a Panthers fan since 1995 when I saw them play in the 1995 Hall of Fame Game in Canton for the first time. I know the panthers have a long way to go before getting any true respect because of our young age and I am thrilled that they are already in the SB 2 years removed from a horrendous 1-15 season.. I know the eagles can be a heck of a force years to come if only the eagles could get a WR who can actually play worth a squat. See you guys again next year!

We had some idiots in our forums after the game saying they weren't Eagles fans... was kinda hillarious.

The people who went into your forums aren't true Eagles fans... just drunk fools. Ignore 'em.

And yeah, we'll be getting Terrell Owens, thanks :p

Nah, TO isn't leaving the West Bay. They showed at the end of the year with a healthy Garcia what that offense is capable of. And with Greg Knapp gone and a new offensive coordinator in place, Terrell definitley has a reason to stay in the Bay. Plus, he's comfortable here and you're talking about a very introverted person.

Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. The Eagles have problems, not just with WR. 3 straight years in the NFC championship and you lose two of them at home? Sound the alarm...

Why not? With the amount of free agents we have this off-season (26), there is alot of money that can be used. But, hey, who knows? I mean, in all honesty, I'd rather them keep Julian Peterson than Terrell Owens. And obviously, the 49ers have shown for 2 decades that they know how to draft wide receievers and the guys in waiting are capable of taking up the slack.

If the Eagles want him, take him. But, don't throw him back when he starts cussing out your coordinators and teammates :)

sorry guys, TO is coming to Atlanta.

That's more likely than Philly. In fact, that's been the rumor around here is it's either he will re-sign or go to Atlanta. Just curious, Cat, who is Atlanta's offensive coordinator?

That's more likely than Philly. In fact, that's been the rumor around here is it's either he will re-sign or go to Atlanta. Just curious, Cat, who is Atlanta's offensive coordinator?

Greg Knapp, former offensive coordinator for the 49ers

The Patriots deserve to win the Superbowl, they have been playing consistantly well all season. Reid is never going to go for TO, he does not like showboats.

I blame our loss squarely on Sports Illustrated for putting McNabb on the cover. Damn you Sports Illustrated curse!!! :crazy:

Edited by jmole

Greg Knapp, former offensive coordinator for the 49ers

Somehow I doubt he wants to go play under Greg Knapp's offense :laugh:

We'll see, though. Anything is possible nowdays.