Those poor eagles fans..

The Patriots deserve to win the Superbowl, they have been playing consistantly well all season. Reid is never going to go for TO, he does not like showboats.

I blame our loss squarely on Sports Illustrated for putting McNabb on the cover. Damn you Sports Illustrated curse!!! :crazy:

It's the Chunky Soup curse.

i dunno but im thinking TO will land with a team that needs a big time WR, like Texans, as for Meshawn... i can see him with the Falcons next year

Please God no.

I could handle TO and his attitude because he has game to back it up. Keyshawn is just a big mouth with small time skills.

Texans don't really need a big time WR.

They need to worry about one part of their game at a time, and in my opinion, they need a better defense.

I stick with my TO to Philly, Keyshawn to Cowboys theory.

I have heard rumors on TO going to both Philly and Atlanta...either way he is not needed in the Niner offense...pff i mean the way he played this season...he missed so many touchdown catches...as for peaterson he will be resigned

Greg Knapp, former offensive coordinator for the 49ers

:rofl: head coach is a former 49er defensive coordinator :(

Please God no.

I could handle TO and his attitude because he has game to back it up. Keyshawn is just a big mouth with small time skills.

seriously. we do not need keyshawn in atlanta. weve got a decent receiving corps with peerless price and brian finneran. Throw TO in that mix and we should be unstoppable on offense. The last thing we need is a ballhog like keyshawn messing with the chemistry of the team and not putting up the numbers.

but atlanta's defense needs alot...

ive also heard rumors of warren sapp coming to atlanta. ive never really liked sapp, but we need that kind of fire on defense. with the new coaching staff, hopefully we will drop the 3-4 next year. i expect the defense to be at least where it was in 2002

ive also heard rumors of warren sapp coming to atlanta. ive never really liked sapp, but we need that kind of fire on defense. with the new coaching staff, hopefully we will drop the 3-4 next year. i expect the defense to be at least where it was in 2002

There are a lot of other players I would rather have play then Warren Sapp on defense. He would prove to be a huge distraction for the team and he seems to make everything in the NFL a racial issue. And then there is the unsportsman like conduct.