Can't access ignored users page

I can't seem to access the ignored users page. When I try to, I get the error in the image. I tried the "Contact us" link, but nothing.

error.PNG

From the Forum, click your profile,  go to account settings in the dropdown menu, look for other settings in the right hand side of the window you're looking at, a working link is at the bottom of that list.

On a personal note, you cannot put yourself onto ignore :p

where are you accessing the Ignored Users page from? the link in the user dropdown seems to work fine for me.

ignore.thumb.png.3f72f34fd2fe346eb0d6887939cf264e.png

p.s. If you're using the beta fat navigation bar then it's possible links could be broken (aka pointing to older urls) on it as it hasn't been updated in a few upgrades (i'm guessing the theme was abandoned for other/better ideas)

3 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

Here's the link if you are lazy: https://www.neowin.net/forum/ignore/

Also, this has been reported several times. I wonder why it hasn't been fixed. :huh: 

It was fixed in the user menu last time it was reported. If there's another link lurking somewhere, let us know where, and we'll get it sorted.

3 minutes ago, DaveLegg said:

It was fixed in the user menu last time it was reported. If there's another link lurking somewhere, let us know where, and we'll get it sorted.

This has never been fixed for me. Still shows the error OP has reported. I am using the dark theme, clicking my username in the upper right hand corner and using the menu to select Ignored Users displays the error just like OP. It has been this way for many months. It is a darkside theme issue because using the normal light theme, the menu link works.

6 hours ago, Circaflex said:

This has never been fixed for me. Still shows the error OP has reported. I am using the dark theme, clicking my username in the upper right hand corner and using the menu to select Ignored Users displays the error just like OP. It has been this way for many months. It is a darkside theme issue because using the normal light theme, the menu link works.

I can confirm this. I changed to the default theme and can access the ignored users page.

6 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

That should be fixed now

Nope, still broken.

4 hours ago, Thom Vee said:

I can confirm this. I changed to the default theme and can access the ignored users page.

Nope, still broken.

Just checked, it's definitely fixed, unless you're clicking on a different link to the one I fixed. Where on the site are you finding the link that's taking you to the error page rather than the ignore user page?

12 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

Just checked, it's definitely fixed, unless you're clicking on a different link to the one I fixed. Where on the site are you finding the link that's taking you to the error page rather than the ignore user page?

i was messing around to verify and i noticed the Mobile Layout for Darkside still has the wrong link in the menu. I'm betting this is the one he's seeing

Based on the size of the original screenshot, I'm guessing the OP isn't using a mobile browser. I've fixed the link on mobile regardless.

4 hours ago, Brandon H said:

i was messing around to verify and i noticed the Mobile Layout for Darkside still has the wrong link in the menu. I'm betting this is the one he's seeing

You are correct. I'm still having this problem using the latest version of Chrome on Android Marshmallow.

I've just checked the link in the mobile menu, and it is definitely fixed. Could you post a screenshot of where on the site you're seeing this link that doesn't work?

6 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

I've just checked the link in the mobile menu, and it is definitely fixed. Could you post a screenshot of where on the site you're seeing this link that doesn't work?

At the time of posting my last response, the link wasn't working.

It is now working.

16 hours ago, Thom Vee said:

You are correct. I'm still having this problem using the latest version of Chrome on Android Marshmallow.

1 hour ago, Thom Vee said:

At the time of posting my last response, the link wasn't working.

It is now working.

was likely cacheing the old link.

here's how to clear the cache on android if you ever need it in the future and weren't aware :)

https://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-clear-cookies-cache-and-history-in-Chrome-for-Android_id70104

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 11:03 AM, Thom Vee said:

I can't seem to access the ignored users page. When I try to, I get the error in the image. I tried the "Contact us" link, but nothing.

error.PNG

You slipped into another Dimension ! :woot: