Change the time for a subscriber to edit front page comments to the same as on the forums.

I was wondering if you could change the time for a subscriber to edit front page comments to that of the forums. Within the last week, i've gone back to a comment on the front page to make an edit only to find that was no longer able.

Thanks

Adam

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not adverse to the idea, but surely 45 minutes is enough time to correct a typo? If your opinion has changed or you have extra information, why is a second post a bother? Technically it would be classed as a follow-up message?

Obviously if you are the creator of a thread then staff can be contacted to modify the original post as required.

I think I'm still in work mode. "Give me your business justification for this change." ;)

EDIT: Scratch all of the above. I didn't realise it was specific to front page comments. I'm not sure why it is set like that, I'll ask the team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 3:40 AM, DaveLegg said:

I've updated the settings for comments so that they're in line with the current settings on the forum.

Thanks! You win my Favorite person of the day award!