Error when trying to login and/or view topics with Android app

When I try to use the android app to browse I first got this error message when trying to login (in the black box), but now get it when viewing any topics in the poll station (as well as This thread may have been deleted_

Screenshot_2017-08-10-14-45-51.thumb.png.6b898378b7ec568c0f474945e3444449.png

the app is built on Tapatalk so they likely need to update the plugin or tapatalk needs to update the app from their end

• 2 weeks later...

I just arrived back from the US today and am pretty tired, but I will look into this first thing tomorrow. Good thing is that you can still view the proper forums on any device :) 

22 hours ago, Steven P. said:

I just arrived back from the US today and am pretty tired, but I will look into this first thing tomorrow. Good thing is that you can still view the proper forums on any device :) 

Where did you go (in the US)? Also one of the mods suggested that it might be a tapa-talk issue since they are the ones who make the app

1 minute ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Where did you go (in the US)? Also one of the mods suggested that it might be a tapa-talk issue since they are the ones who make the app

I went to Detroit (Plymouth) to meet with Brad Wardell, so I was at the Stardock offices all week as well :p

Plus yeah, it is TapaTalk that handles the app, but I will need to check if I need to apply an update, which I will do now that you reminded me :p

I've updated the IPB Tapatalk plugin on our servers, hopefully that will help! The version we were running wasn't compatible with IPB 4.2, which we recently updated to.