New forum theme added: (the return of) Orion Pro

You may remember this theme from years ago, thanks to Wayback Machine you can refresh your memory :)

Anyway I tried to get it as close to the original as possible, while updating for 2017.

The result:

orion_pro.PNG

You can select it from your user menu .. if you are reading this as a guest, create an account and check it out!

orion_pro2.PNG

Darkside and the default Orion Modern have undergone some tweaking in the past few days, we hope you like it!

If there are any major bugs, let me know and I will try and fix.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Could you perhaps readd the Mini Spy Filter to all themes?

The Minispy only gets hidden if you have adblocking enabled on Neowin. I suggest you check that first, I confirmed it myself last night.

3 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

The Minispy only gets hidden if you have adblocking enabled on Neowin. I suggest you check that first, I confirmed it myself last night.

I meant this:

V65jTNI.png

The feature no longer shows up on the updated themes even with Neowin whitelisted.

2 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

like the color on the left borders for group id, however it looks too thick (applies to all themes).

it was thicker earlier when he was playing with it lol

I'm quite happy with how it looks currently IMO

the small tweaks are looking great guys :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's intentionally thicker than the other borders :p

I am doing all this on my 13" HP Pavilion x360 convertible, so I still need to see it on a big screen when I go home (currently in the US for a week) and if I still like it that way.

I think it makes sense to have the staff and mvc/veteran/subscriber post highlighting on the same side as the user pane :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

I meant this:

V65jTNI.png

The feature no longer shows up on the updated themes even with Neowin whitelisted.

Luckily I still had the code for that on my local dev copy, so I've restored it - didn't have to look at the code to figure out how to re-make it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

the version right after atlas had a slightly lighter red. i rather liked that version :p

Yeah that really isn't "classic" at all, it isn't even using IPB I think. I have some screenshots at home and there are plenty in wayback machine to work from as well.