Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: October 2017

For the month of October, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Gone Home: Console Edition ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of October. The Turing Test ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from October 16th to November 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting October 1st, Rayman 3 HD ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through October 15th. Then on October 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Medal of Honor: Airborne ($19.99 ERP) for free through October 31st.

Updated 27/10 -  Looks like that initial list was completely incorrect! I won't be so quick to post next time :p

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: September 2017

10 hours ago, Skiver said:

I hope this is true, I've wanted to play Shadow of Mordor for an age! Missed it last time it was on sale so now I can own it and never have time to play it instead :D

I'm with you, I almost got it once when it was up on sale but held off, this would be good if it's true.

More games being added to Game Pass on 01 Oct

image.thumb.png.6193af26665385c3ea74866f2efa4597.png

• Street Fighter IV
  • State of Decay
  • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  • The Bug Butcher
  • Costume Quest 2
  • Maldita Castilla EX – Cursed Castle

• Tower of Guns

Good to see that there is still no sign of removing games, unless they've done it quietly. 

On 9/25/2017 at 1:08 PM, dipsylalapo said:

Updated 27/10 -  Looks like that initial list was completely incorrect! I won't be so quick to post next time :p

Castlevania was the giveaway; only its sequel is available on GonD. That and the lineup was way too good to be true for GwG :laugh:

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 09 October 2017. 

Source

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 23 October 2017. Great bargain for The Witcher 3: GOTY edition. A bargain at $20 or around £14.

Source

If I wasn't so skint at the moment I'd probably pick up fortnite, loved the look of that since footage of the beta started showing up. I know it's coming next year for free but I don't mind paying for something if I'll get good time out of it and I'm almost certain I will.

Here we go! The first 13 Xbox (original) titles that will be backward compatible have just been announced and will be available tomorrow (24/10)

Either insert the disc or if you have it digitally (?), both will work. They'll also be available to purchase via the store for $9.99. 

A few snippets from IGN - all titles will be 1080p with better or smoother frame rates and faster loading times. MP via System Link will still work, including across the Xbox Family - so you can play with friends who have the original Xbox, Xbox One and Xbox One S. All games will still be in their original aspect ration (4:3) except Ninja Gaiden, which will be 16:9

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
  • Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Black
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates!
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2
  • The King of Fighters Neowave

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 31 October 2017. Shocktober Sale this week :p

Source

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic