Synthwave, NewRetroWave how do you call this?


Recommended Posts

Yep, that kind of music is what they call "Synthwave". "NewRetroWave" is one of YouTube's most famous synthwave promoters . Look him up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.