Disney Agrees To Buy 21st Century Fox Assets For $52.4 Billion

5 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Killing off the Simpsons would be a bonus. That show stopped being funny over a decade ago.

That's weirdly what I was thinking, except I never found Simpsons funny.

Just now, Louisifer said:

I wouldn't worry about the Simpsons, about 10 years ago I watched an interview and one question was about ending the show, the cast said they've talked about ending it a lot of times but they don't know how to properly end it. :D It'll probably run till enough of the cast dies. :o 

Not if Mr Mouse decides otherwise :(

Although I'm sure Family Guy will get the can far quicker (good riddance).

Just now, Andrew said:

Not if Mr Mouse decides otherwise :(

Although I'm sure Family Guy will get the can far quicker (good riddance).

I don't mind losing Family Guy. Gives Seth more time to concentrate on making The Orville even more awesome than it already is!

38 minutes ago, DConnell said:

Dark Squirrel Girl. :laugh: It'll mean the end of everything since SG is undefeatable!

Marvel is shopping a New Warriors series to the  networks with Squirrel Girl as one of the team. 

SG: Milana Vayntrub

Seth is Fox's golden boy, he pretty much has free run to make what he wants now. :p Bet he never thought he would be in that spot when they initially cancelled family guy.

1 hour ago, DocM said:

Marvel is shopping a New Warriors series to the  networks with Squirrel Girl as one of the team. 

SG: Milana Vayntrub

So Dark Squirrel Girl will look gorgeous while she destroys the universe? I can live with that!