Hating the new trend of undetachable chat Windows.

I've noticed a trend in messengers in Windows, even the new version of Skype is doing it too. They aren't letting us detach chat windows allowing us to have separate chat windows per person. I know they are probably trying to be all hip emulate mobile OS'es, but it's annoying as ######. 

Not sure about anyone else but on a few occasions I've sent the wrong message to the wrong person because I thought I was on their window but I was on someone else. Doesn't help that in the case of Facebook Messenger it lets you know which person is the active one by using a dull hard to see light gray. Who the ###### designed that UI, how about a bright easy to see color? Maybe blue?

Before anyone suggests an option such as Trillian, yes Trillian is great, but for some reason when someone shares something by clicking the share button it never comes through. Anyway, that's my rant for the day! 

Haven't touched Trillian in years but last I remember it had a proprietary share protocol that wasn't compatible with the official messengers :/

5 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

Haven't touched Trillian in years but last I remember it had a proprietary share protocol that wasn't compatible with the official messengers :/

works great for facebook other than the issue above.

agreed, Trillian was great (except for the old Astra version lol) back when I used multiple protocols. now a days I mostly use Facebook or Discord for gaming chats

18 hours ago, Brandon H said:

agreed, Trillian was great (except for the old Astra version lol) back when I used multiple protocols. now a days I mostly use Facebook or Discord for gaming chats

Yes, Jesus Astra was Fugly.

15 hours ago, JonGor said:

i like it better like that, didnt like the multiple windows going on..

They should at least have the option to choose between the two.