:: vS :: AMPed viSUAL STYLE beta TWO

If anyone is willing to host the next update... i will make 2 versions. One Compact Start Menus ... One Full.

I dont have any webspace :(

i'll host it for you if need be

Start button and tray hiding button should use less space!!!;));)

And the leds in the taskbar... mmm could change it too;))

And besides that, I think that between the schemes the taskbar colors should change too, and just the titlebar and menu colors:cool:: :yes::

a bug at the language bar..

the highlight on mouseover seems to be larger than the taskbar.

also, you might want to consider changing the color of the button as it doesn't quite match this vs.

:)

post-36-1075158748.jpg

Very beautiful VS. Thanks you.

Request: can you put the LED inside the button? This will give the button more space to hold the text.

Bug report:

- Start, All programs: the width is way larger than the longest menu item.

- Blue color is used while green theme is active (see screenshot)

- Firebird: tabs has black on dark background.

post-36-1075164794.gif

thank you :)

i will try to fix those bugs... I allready fixed few, and made few nice changes to all the themes, to match the colors more.

Also If anyone can host the next release PM me. If not it will take extra day or two for me to get some space from my friend.

next release WILL have Compact Start Menu, 2 more color schemes(arctica and citrus) and of course (hopefully) all those bugs fixed.

[and yes i will make the tasktray button a bit smaller :)

great, i can wait :woot:

edit: can you just update the deviantart and skinz releases?

more mirrors is good but those work fine?

Edited by sputnik

^^ sweet :)

Have been wanting that kind of progress bar :)

Wonder if the light on the taskbar can be made a lil bit bigger and also changed to green on mouse over. Also, would be cool if a green ring can be put around the minimized program when mouse moves over it.

Have you per chance found someone to host the file from where the updates can be got?

Cheers

Very beautiful VS. Thanks you.

Request: can you put the LED inside the button? This will give the button more space to hold the text.

Bug report:

- Start, All programs: the width is way larger than the longest menu item.

- Blue color is used while green theme is active (see screenshot)

- Firebird: tabs has black on dark background.

I can confirm the bug with Firebird. Seems to do that no matter what color scheme is used. Also I have noticed the text goes beyond the buttons in some areas.

All in all great theme. Keep up the good work.

quick question

DiEMOS: do you have any interest in porting this to WindowBlinds? ...i only say that because now i have been playing with the program and i found out there is so much you can do with it

if you even the SLIGHTEST interest in this... PM me, i will be here for most of the day and i would like to run a few ideas off of you

Is an update out anywhere? I mean, I saw new screenies and all. I also saw it mentioned by DiEMOS that an update was ready and just some space is required!

Also, just one small lil question... Why is it almost 6+MB? Are most .msstyles that big? Sorry, this is just my 2nd theme in use (first being XPAmp).

Cheers

update is coming along well almost done... maybe tomorrow...

tray button has been changed... and all the color schemes have been tweaked.

I will also include 'xperiment' scheme... its kind of like AMPextra... for the minimalists ;)

now the problems: i don't think its possible to turn off hover color from log off buttons(if anyone knows how, reply).... and firebird problem... i have no idea how to fix it...and uhmm buttons....buttons...buttons.... I still can't get it right... i dont know if its even possible to fix... on most screens they work fine.