:: vS :: AMPed viSUAL STYLE beta TWO

i'm glad you guys like the changes, i will post an update about the changes and other interesting things i'm working on.

also on the other note... On DeviantArt we got 5000 downloads... 5009 to be exact :)

so to the next 5000 downloads. :)

update coming soon :)

i have yet to decide on the buttons, how they will look selected and inactive.... i'm going to try to taskbar buttons glow like you asked, but we'll c...i have also added a new font to the menus, which in my opinion looks much better. font is called "Frutiger Linotype" ... anyways check the screenshot for my current desktop...

So basicly i need to make 'selected' buttons and taskbar buttons and I have yet to fix the progress bar... i think that those are the only things that need fixing...in addition everyone who msged me to beta test, msg me again. thanks :)

post-36-1076315162.jpg

This is becoming one of the best Visual Styles ive ever seen, great work DiEMOS . I, too, like the new buttons :)

Does Beta TWO.0 have the global scheme ppl suggested ? aka, all elements change color in the diffrent color schemes instead of just the menus etc .

Thanks for the replys on the Firebird fix.

Remember that if you change to a different Visual Style, the tabs on Firebird will follow and change background color, but the text will remain the same, so if you use white text and the background changes to white, no visible text. Just change the userChrome.css text colors to a different color than the background and all will work again.

By the way, either button looks good.

DiEMOS, if you can't get the glow for active in the taskbar, bring back the little light in the corner, or something that makes the active window unique.

well i have "almost" fixed the progressbars, they look much better now, but there is a slight(1 pixel off) problem with them in Internet explorer, hopefully i can fix it...

oh yea... I made a slight glow effect around the taskbar buttons and regular buttons ... i'll show that later

so i guess theres not a long wait left :)

also i ask again, can anyone help me with ShellStyle..... PM me or reply. thanx

Thats look like .. w00t ! ^_^

I salute you DiEMOS. Perheps a screenshot of mIRC if you use it or the start panel ? i wanna see how the new buttons look on mIRC's Switchbar .

update? you got it... here is what i got soo far... not final design of course ;)

OMG. this looks great. what about the change in start button? or you keeping this one (its ok, but not great like the rest of the vs)

waiting for release :woot: