Can we please have the ignore feature back?

39 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Not really a reason in there, just Steven saying it's disabled and to "deal with it"; a somewhat blasé attitude that isn't going to impress members...

In what way does having certain posters on ignore cause problems for the site, especially as mods have been telling us for years to use it when faced with people we don't want to interact with?

23 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Not really a reason in there, just Steven saying it's disabled and to "deal with it"; a somewhat blasé attitude that isn't going to impress members...

In what way does having certain posters on ignore cause problems for the site, especially as mods have been telling us for years to use it when faced with people we don't want to interact with?

I asked that very question, yet to hear back. @Steven P. has also taken the passive aggressive pathway and seems to be calling his forum userbase snowflakes because of that thread. Seems like a professional way of handling things...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

I asked that very question, yet to hear back. @Steven P. has also taken the passive aggressive pathway and seems to be calling his forum userbase snowflakes because of that thread. Seems like a professional way of handling things...

I have to admit to feeling somewhat disappointed about that, and also wondering of Steve is OK or having a really bad week...  Maybe he needs a good party. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FloatingFatMan said:

It is? I didn't see a mod of developer confirming this... Could we have a clarification please?

Well, after I posted that I saw that it was disabled and may be only brought back for subscribers.  Why a feature that was available for all is not going to be sub only now, no clue.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steven P. said:

I will look into enabling this for subscribers after lunch.

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

I have to admit to feeling somewhat disappointed about that, and also wondering of Steve is OK or having a really bad week...  Maybe he needs a good party. :) 

Yeah, I wonder if he just burnt out or something, I don't know.

• Steven P. locked this topic