Deepfake porn videos deleted from internet by Gfycat


Recommended Posts

Steven P.

emmafake.jpg

 

Pornographic videos that used new software to replace the original face of an actress with that of a celebrity are being deleted by a service that hosted much of the content.

 

San Francisco-based Gfycat has said it thinks the clips are "objectionable".

 

The creation of such videos has become more common after the release of a free tool earlier this month that made the process relatively simple.

 

The developer says FakeApp has been downloaded more than 100,000 times.

 

It works by using a machine-learning algorithm to create a computer-generated version of the subject's face.

 

To do this it requires several hundred photos of the celebrity in question for analysis and a video clip of the person whose features are to be replaced.

 

The results - known as deepfakes - differ in quality.

 

More: BBC

 

 

LOL I didn't know this was a thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Evil Overlord
1 minute ago, Steven P. said:

Pornographic videos that used new software to replace the original face of an actress with that of a celebrity are being deleted by a service that hosted much of the content.

 

San Francisco-based Gfycat has said it thinks the clips are "objectionable".

 

The creation of such videos has become more common after the release of a free tool earlier this month that made the process relatively simple.

 

The developer says FakeApp has been downloaded more than 100,000 times.

 

It works by using a machine-learning algorithm to create a computer-generated version of the subject's face.

 

To do this it requires several hundred photos of the celebrity in question for analysis and a video clip of the person whose features are to be replaced.

 

The results - known as deepfakes - differ in quality.

 

More: BBC

 

 

LOL I didn't know this was a thing.

There are so many of these 'porn' videos young padawan, Holly Valance, Carol Vorderman, you name it

I can post links if you would like to 'research' them :shiftyninja:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mirumir

The FakeApp version of Princess Leia looks more real.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Evil Overlord
2 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

The FakeApp version of Princess Leia looks more real.

Oh, you've seen that one... :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
FloatingFatMan
3 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

The FakeApp version of Princess Leia looks more real.

Peeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrv! :rofl: 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mirumir
21 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Peeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrv! :rofl: 

 According to Sigmund Freud, we are all perverted each in our own unique way.

 

I like the real stuff.

 

:laugh:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Evil Overlord
40 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

 According to Sigmund Freud, we are all perverted each in our own unique way.

 

I like the real stuff.

 

:laugh:

 

 

According to him, he had findings about the male preoccupation with size.... I wouldn't know, because I have a huge penis :p

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Football Fan
On 01/02/2018 at 2:23 PM, The Evil Overlord said:

There are so many of these 'porn' videos young padawan, Holly Valance, Carol Vorderman, you name it

I can post links if you would like to 'research' them :shiftyninja:

Where do I find Carol Vorderman deepfakes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
+warwagon

This guy does amazing work, what sets this guy apart is he nails the shadows.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.