Nova launcher question

I was wondering if you can give me very simple instructions on how to move apps from my phones (blu vivo xl) home shortcut to nova launchers home> Plz be very basic as i am new to Nova launcher. Thx a bunch.

I don't know if you can. I am probably wrong, but I don't ever remember seeing a option for that. Even on install. 

Here is there homepage.

http://novalauncher.com/

There is a email support link on it. Try them. They really do give good support. 

17 minutes ago, PatC said:

Backup and import, via nova settings. Then, import settings from other launcher. Try that? 

yes, i tried that but i do not see any option in the IMPORT FROM option as it is blank. How do i solve that issue plz?

Edited by Bruinator

If I'm understanding the question correctly.

You've installed nova launcher and wish to set up your apps to the nova home screen?

First, set nova as the default launcher, you can do this via settings if you wish.

Then you'll either see an app drawer button (usually lowest level on home screen, centered) or you should be able to swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

This should bring up the app drawer, hold the relevant app icon from there, and it usually changes the screen to home screen, allowing you to drop the app icon, or shortcut to whichever position and home screen you would like.

3 hours ago, Bruinator said:

I was wondering if you can give me very simple instructions on how to move apps from my phones (blu vivo xl) home shortcut to nova launchers home> Plz be very basic as i am new to Nova launcher. Thx a bunch.

I am assuming you installed Nova Launcher and want to add shortcuts to the home screen.

Open your apps list, find the app you want and long press on the icon.   You should then be presented with which home screen you want to drag the shortcut to.

2 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Then you'll either see an app drawer button (usually lowest level on home screen, centered) or you should be able to swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

This should bring up the app drawer, hold the relevant app icon from there, and it usually changes the screen to home screen, allowing you to drop the app icon, or shortcut to whichever position you would like on the home screen.

Yea, what he said.  Little late to the game and didnt read all the replies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, techbeck said:

I am assuming you installed Nova Launcher and want to add shortcuts to the home screen.

Open your apps list, find the app you want and long press on the icon.   You should then be presented with which home screen you want to drag the shortcut to.

Yea, what he said.  Little late to the game and didnt read all the replies.

No probs buddy (Y)

• 1 month later...

You can search on google about "how to use nova launcher" because there are bunch of things still you need to learn regarding this launcher, each launcher has its own functions and you are guided as well on installing first time.