PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: March 2018

Bloodborne (PS4)

Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)

Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)

Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)

Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/02/28/your-ps-plus-games-for-march-are-bloodborne-and-ratchet-clank/

-----

Massive month for PS4 :o Shame I already own them both :laugh::cry:

Just received this email from Sony; PS+ IGC will be PS4 only from March 2019:

The PlayStation Plus Monthly Games allocation will no longer include PS3 and PS Vita titles after 8 March 2019

PlayStation®3 (PS3™) or PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) titles will be included in the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games allocation until 8 March 2019.

After 8 March 2019, the Monthly Games provided to PlayStation Plus members will no longer include PS3 or PS Vita titles. Any PS3 or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List will remain playable for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member.

Beyond 8 March 2019, Monthly Games will only include PlayStation®4 (PS4™) titles. All other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus service will remain unaffected.

What this means for you

As a PlayStation Plus member, you will continue to receive Monthly Games for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita for every month of your membership until 8 March 2019.

After 8 March 2019, PS3 and PS Vita titles will no longer be included in your Monthly Games allocation.

Any PS3 or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List will remain playable for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member.

Further actions

If you do not wish for your PlayStation Plus membership to continue after this change has taken place, cancel your subscription or turn off auto renewal so that your membership period ends by 8 March 2019. When you cancel your membership, your subscription will end at the conclusion of your current billing cycle and you will not be charged additionally. You can use these direct links to check when your next subscription payment is due and manage your account. You’ll need your Sony Entertainment Network sign-in ID and password to log in to your account

@Andrew Sorry for missing it this month. I checked yesterday but it was not there and today I was traveling so couldn't able to post.

Thanks for posting..

On 3/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, Zlip792 said:

@Andrew Sorry for missing it this month. I checked yesterday but it was not there and today I was traveling so couldn't able to post.

Thanks for posting..

No need to apologize :p It's not like you have to post it lol. Your help is appreciated when you do post it though (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • DrunknMunky unpinned this topic