SD Maid question

Hi, I am new to this app. When using this App,  I was wondering if the following entries should be selected:

1.Corps finder
2.System cleaner
3.App cleaner
4.Duplicates
5.Storage analyzer
6.Databases

I'm looking to accomplish the same thing that will Wipe Cache Partition does.

Thx

You can do it from settings to but not all phones allow this. 

https://drfone.wondershare.com/erase-android/wipe-cache-partition.html

I normally boot to recovery and do it from there.  I don't like to load many apps if there is a way built in. But that's my personal preference. 

Not sure exactly what that app you posted does. But I normally just message the dev if I have a specific question. Most are responsive I've found. 

1 hour ago, techbeck said:

But I normally just message the dev if I have a specific question. Most are responsive I've found. 

I normally do but he hasnt responded for days :(   That is why i am hoping someone could help me here.  As for the phone being able to do what i want to achieve, I need it to do the same thing on an hourly to basis. I have to Jerry Rig my phone in order to receive a second email account ringtone. It only gives a ringtone on the first email, all other emails after that dont. It is a PITA.

Edited by Bruinator

12 minutes ago, techbeck said:

May get more help with your issue at XDA. but if you are having they many problems, I would start with a factory reset.  And what phone do you have? 

Thx for responding. I tried a factory reset no to avail. I was told that SD MAID pro...i cant set more than 1 intervals. Can someone verify that for me plz? It is a vivo xl... there support sucks. They are useless. There neither technical nor supportive.

A factory reset would set your phone back to when you first got it.  Goes beyond just wiping the cache partition.  If you are still having problems after a factory reset, I think it would be time for a new phone.   I would also suggest visiting and looking for issues at XDA forums.  Lots more people there to answer Android specific issues.  Here is the link to the forums for your phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/vivo-xl