Maximized window issue with programs that use their own unique skin!

Does anyone here running Windows 10 build 17143.1 or really any of the Redstone 4 builds seeing issues with programs that use non standard windows skin in a maximized window? The issue I am seeing is when making some programs maximized that have their own unique skin like Spotify, eM Client, Bandicut in my case they are not getting fully maximized and you can see the very top of my desktop. The strange thing is if I click the maximized button twice the second time the programs display in full screen without issue. And then if I click it again the issue is back. Here is a screen shot to show you what I mean. I am pretty sure this issue started with Redstone 4 builds and even still see this issue with Redstone 5!

30707835.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Random apps have a thick border for me, unless I maximize, restore, and maximize again the title bar will cover about 20 pixels of the top of the app.

On 4/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, NinjaGinger said:

I am experiencing issues with that build but not what is happening to you.

Something changed in April 2018 update and remains in Redstone 5 builds.

You can see for yourself by running Windows 10 April update or Redstone 5 builds.

And install either Spotify, iTunes, eM Client or Bandicut. And to see the bug keep clicking on the maximized button on any of these programs and you will see that every other time you make them maximized it is not fully maximized and looks strange.

This does not happen at all with any builds before April 2018 update.

On 4/17/2018 at 8:36 PM, gate1975mlm said:

Does anyone here running Windows 10 build 17143.1 or really any of the Redstone 4 builds seeing issues with programs that use non standard windows skin in a maximized window? The issue I am seeing is when making some programs maximized that have their own unique skin like Spotify, eM Client, Bandicut in my case they are not getting fully maximized and you can see the very top of my desktop. The strange thing is if I click the maximized button twice the second time the programs display in full screen without issue. And then if I click it again the issue is back. Here is a screen shot to show you what I mean. I am pretty sure this issue started with Redstone 4 builds and even still see this issue with Redstone 5!

30707835.jpg

Nope. Using same program on 1803, I’m not seeing any issues. 

4 hours ago, gate1975mlm said:

Something changed in April 2018 update and remains in Redstone 5 builds.

You can see for yourself by running Windows 10 April update or Redstone 5 builds.

And install either Spotify, iTunes, eM Client or Bandicut. And to see the bug keep clicking on the maximized button on any of these programs and you will see that every other time you make them maximized it is not fully maximized and looks strange.

This does not happen at all with any builds before April 2018 update.

Ah...yeah I tried it this way and it happened. 

• 2 weeks later...