another palestinian suicide bombing

palestinian terrorists = IDF = Sharon Likud Party

Palestinian Peaceful citizens = Israeli Citizens = Labor Party

I disagree.

The whole thing is lopsided. The Israelis give up more for peace then the Palestinians do. The Israelis have given up towns, moved their soldiers out of areas, and now gave up 400 people in exchange for one man and three dead bodies. Israeli was following the roadmap to peace and the Palestinians continued to bomb during that time and they continue to suicide bomb as seen by what happened yesterday even when concessions were made.

I disagree.

The whole thing is lopsided. The Israelis give up more for peace then the Palestinians do. The Israelis have given up towns, moved their soldiers out of areas, and now gave up 400 people in exchange for one man and three dead bodies. Israeli was following the roadmap to peace and the Palestinians continued to bomb during that time and they continue to suicide bomb as seen by what happened yesterday even when concessions were made.

Terrorists dont want peace. Everytime someone starts up on peace talks and seems to be turning things in the right direction, kaboom!

Palistinian suicide bombs will one day stop. They only have but so many people, they will run out someday...Then it will be whoever volunteers from other countries. Say Syria or something...then it will be Syrian suicide bombers..

Palistinian suicide bombs will one day stop. They only have but so many people, they will run out someday...Then it will be whoever volunteers from other countries. Say Syria or something...then it will be Syrian suicide bombers..

I'm sure the birth rate is much higher than the suiciding bombings occurrences

The bombings are utterly irrational, and, at best, over time, will slowly remove idiocy from the genetic pool (hopefully).

In the meantime, there's just a ton of a lot of pain and unnecessary violence until some "Palestinian" groups or whatever learn to "think" rather than just value maximized drama as the sole factor that matters in their own life.

Bombings and what happens are completely disconnected from the "real world" and how folk practically react to such things.

Oh boy, every time I hear of some random suicide bombing I just want to rush to the rescue of the Palestinians and whatever their "objectives" are....not.

Edited by poind

I love what the Palestinian cabinet minster said after Israel blew up the house of the suicide bomber today:

Palestinian Cabinet minister Saeb Erekat condemned the raid. "Instead of sending soldiers and tanks to Bethlehem, Israel's government should have sent negotiators to resume a meaningful peace process," Erekat said.

Send negotiators to resume a meaningful peace process??! Was the Palestinian representative for negotiatons the suicide bomber that blew himself up yesterday? I guess blowing up that bus is part of the meaningful peace process.

The sad truth is the bombing will not cease, because the people who are committing these acts do not have an agenda to eventually achieve peace. They wish to see the end of Israel. Kind of hard to make a peace agreement with someone who's main sticking point is for you to surrender your own existence.

The sad truth is the bombing will not cease, because the people who are committing these acts do not have an agenda to eventually achieve peace. They wish to see the end of Israel. Kind of hard to make a peace agreement with someone who's main sticking point is for you to surrender your own existence.

Indeed, there's no declared condition for "peace". At best, Israel and "Jews" are to be obliterated totally from the planet. In the meantime? Bombings.

Impossible to negotiate with the irrational.

Folk that play all-or-nothing strategies tend to end up with nothing. Welcome to "Palestinians". No more negotiations for yoooou!

really the only way Israel can really get peace is transfer the palestinians to egypt(sinai) or jordan or whatever. its sad but its the only way to get peace. first all out war to kill all the terrorists and plo leaders then transfer the citizens.