OpusOS WMP9

Press the maximise button. There's tooltips on everything, just hover over the controls in the bottom right. Alternatively on any skin you can right click and choose Full Mode.

Press the maximise button. There's tooltips on everything, just hover over the controls in the bottom right. Alternatively on any skin you can right click and choose Full Mode.

Sorry, but im not getting that...

I guess i must be a WMP n00b :/

At the bottom there are some buttons, like the X to close Winamp, just put your mouse over them without clicking and wait till some text appears. The text explains what the button does. :)

I've fixed one problem, the ID3 info like Album, Artist and bitrate is automatically displayed now, you don't have to wait until the song changes.

I'm also working on video as we speak, I've got video up and running but I've got 2 problems which I need to fix then I'll update both skins to have the fixes and video. I'm not gonna make it resizable yet because that's a mammoth challenge, it'll take days and days.

Would it be possible to have a version that is in full mode by default, and you have to press the button to go to the smaller version.

That's actually a good idea, I'm gonna make that the default. It just makes more sense :rofl:

I've also added video, I've sorted the bugs out but there's a peculiarity about it. It's not resizable because that's gonna be impossible for me to do for a long time so you can watch it in the little space or double click for full screen, best you're gonna get for now.

I'm gonna update and upload the skins in a minute.

post-45-1075636318.jpg