OpusOS WMP9

How did you get the video to display, it wont show on mine (i got the new version)

Double clicking a video file in explorer will work if WMP9 is your default player, also dragging it to the playlist and double clicking it in teh playlist should have the same effect.

This is a pic i took, i got video playing twice, first time it worked fine, second time the thing wouldnt respond to mouse clicks, i put another window over it and when i moved it away all i got was the video, no skin at all, then it crashed. I tried starting the video in skin mode, but it was like playing audio, it looked the same as my pic

post-45-1075742933.jpg

I really only have one video file to test it with, but it works in other skins. Also i went to skin mode and played the file it worked, then i stoped it, i then clicked play about a second later, but the video didnt appear.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Beautiful, just wish there was some way to select a different playlist.

There is isn't there? The drop down box above the playlist has your playlists in there. If not, in full mode ight click the combo box where the playlists and stuff usually is and select what you want to appear in there.

There is isn't there? The drop down box above the playlist has your playlists in there. If not, in full mode ight click the combo box where the playlists and stuff usually is and select what you want to appear in there.

Oh yeah.... :blush: :blush: :D

Wow

I was none but a cpl of minutes away from downloading winamp, because I was sick of WMP9 skins.

Indeed youve given me renewed vigor to uphold my commitment to WMP9.

Top, top stuff.