• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Censored Israel lobby film starts leaking

nagokod    44
Human.Online    7,688

Censored by whom?  It certainly seems to be freely available on the worlds most popular streaming site...

nagokod    44
16 hours ago, Human.Online said:

Censored by whom?  It certainly seems to be freely available on the worlds most popular streaming site...

Maybe you confuse it to the predecessor: The Lobby

"A six-month undercover investigation reveals how Israel penetrates different levels of British democracy."

The clips above are from The Lobby - USA

Human.Online    7,688
4 hours ago, nagokod said:

Maybe you confuse it to the predecessor: The Lobby

"A six-month undercover investigation reveals how Israel penetrates different levels of British democracy."

The clips above are from The Lobby - USA

No confusion.  These videos are NOT censored by anyone.  You are misrepresenting the content you bring here and your response is unrelated.

nagokod    44
12 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

No confusion.  These videos are NOT censored by anyone.  You are misrepresenting the content you bring here and your response is unrelated.

Can you help me to find the full documentary, please. Do you have any links?

Human.Online    7,688
1 minute ago, nagokod said:

Can you help me to find the full documentary, please. Do you have any links?

Do your own research.  These videos are no censored, banned or anything of the sort.  Stop misrepresenting!

• Like 1

nagokod    44
26 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

Do your own research.  These videos are no censored, banned or anything of the sort.  Stop misrepresenting!

I've tried but I can't find. If you are unwilling to tell where it can be watched, maybe someone else can? Please.

edit: for example justwatch.com doesn't find it: https://www.justwatch.com/us/search?q=lobby

Edited by nagokod

Son_Of_Dad    1,219
22 minutes ago, nagokod said:

I've tried but I can't find. If you are unwilling to tell where it can be watched, maybe someone else can? Please.

I'm happy for Human.Online to speak for me on this one. This thread is a complete waste of space

• Like 1

nagokod    44
2 minutes ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

I'm happy for Human.Online to speak for me on this one. This thread is a complete waste of space

Can you explain why you think it's waste of space, please?

Human.Online    7,688
9 minutes ago, nagokod said:

Can you explain why you think it's waste of space, please?

Because you are 100% misrepresenting.

You say these videos are censored - they are not, they are freely streamed from the worlds most popular streaming site.

You say they are representative of some longer video that has been censored - but give no proof, moreover as others to find it for you.

Your responses are unrelated to the comments made.

Look - same as all other conspiracy theorists: You've bought into something, and that's utterly fine for YOU.  But nobody else cares, nobody else shares YOUR mind on this.  You've not "discovered something the world needs to know", you've bought into the same smoke and mirrors that most of the world either knows, accepts and writes off as part of life, or simply doesn't believe because it's nonsense.

• Thanks 1

adrynalyne    9,823
5 minutes ago, nagokod said:

You keep saying this but provide no proof. I would appreciate a lot if you can show me where the documentary is available. I can't find it anywhere.

Come on, that took me 3 seconds to find all four parts on YouTube. Just search!!!!! Here, you can use this as your guide. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/investigations/thelobby/

nagokod    44
29 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Come on, that took me 3 seconds to find all four parts on YouTube. Just search!!!!! Here, you can use this as your guide. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/investigations/thelobby/

That's the older documentary that reveals how Israel penetrates different levels of British democracy. The clips I posted earlier are from a newer documentary that investigates how israel lobbies in USA.

Edited by nagokod

mudslag    6,124

A mod should move this to the conspiracy section 

• Like 1

nagokod    44
1 hour ago, Human.Online said:

You say these videos are censored - they are not, they are freely streamed from the worlds most popular streaming site.

No, I'm not saying those videos are censored. You can see I've embedded them from Youtube.

1 hour ago, Human.Online said:

You say they are representative of some longer video that has been censored - but give no proof, moreover as others to find it for you.

I have no proof. I certainly would like to find some.

adrynalyne    9,823
13 minutes ago, nagokod said:

That's the older documentary that reveals how Israel penetrates different levels of British democracy. The clips I posted earlier are from a newer documentary that investigates how israel lobbies in USA.

If it was censored, there would be evidence. As it stands, there isn’t even evidence from Al Jazeera themselves that it was even released. Anywhere. Ever. 

• Like 2

Human.Online    7,688
11 minutes ago, nagokod said:

No, I'm not saying those videos are censored. You can see I've embedded them from Youtube.

I have no proof. I certainly would like to find some.

And you you have misrepresented.  Look at your title, and then the videos you present.  You present these videos as what you reference in yout title.

And you have no proof, no idea where to even find it.  So why post this garbage!?

• Like 1

dipsylalapo    1,409

Moving to It's a Conspiracy

Al Jazeera themselves have come out to say that nothing of the sort has happened. If there's something that says otherwise, happy to discuss

Source

• Thanks 1

nagokod    44
18 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Moving to It's a Conspiracy

Al Jazeera themselves have come out to say that nothing of the sort has happened. If there's something that says otherwise, happy to discuss

Source

The network denies it was compelled to "cancel" a yet-to-be broadcast investigation into the activities of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States. Not the investigation itself.

The network also denies the subject to be 'American Jewish Lobby', when the investigation is into American pro-Israel organisations (including the ZOA), which work to further the interests of a foreign power on American soil"

Human.Online    7,688

Blah blah blah - doesn't matter what anyone says, you're gonna post your own unproven and moreover disputed agenda, with no basis in reality.  And again, that's fine FOR YOU.

But why have you brought that here?  Do you think anyone cares or want's to know what you believe?

adrynalyne    9,823
20 minutes ago, nagokod said:

The network denies it was compelled to "cancel" a yet-to-be broadcast investigation into the activities of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States. Not the investigation itself.

The network also denies the subject to be 'American Jewish Lobby', when the investigation is into American pro-Israel organisations (including the ZOA), which work to further the interests of a foreign power on American soil"

And now you know why this is in the conspiracy section. 

• Like 1

nagokod    44
14 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

Blah blah blah - doesn't matter what anyone says, you're gonna post your own unproven and moreover disputed agenda, with no basis in reality.

In my previous post I quoted Al Jazeera.

Human.Online    7,688
3 minutes ago, nagokod said:

In my previous post I quoted Al Jazeera.

Yes you did, and so what?  They denied it.  End of conversation.

So again: why have you brought that here?  Do you think anyone cares or want's to know what you believe?

nagokod    44
1 minute ago, Human.Online said:

Yes you did, and so what?  They denied it.  End of conversation.

I understood it so that they denied that they've been forced to stop the investigation, not the existence of the documentary.

1 minute ago, Human.Online said:

So again: why have you brought that here?  Do you think anyone cares or want's to know what you believe?

I found the topic very interesting and I was thinking someone else might be interested in it, too. I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Well, I guess the conspiracy section is better place for it now. Thanks dipsylalapo for moving it there.

I hope you have a nice weekend :)