Top Secret: Rwanda War Crimes Cover-Up

The United States and its allies are experts at covering their crimes and finding scapegoats to take the blame for them. They are doing it now with their disinformation campaigns against Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, and Syria. The show trials at the UN’s Yugoslav tribunal, the ICTY, were all about covering-up NATO’s war crimes and spinning lies to blame everything on the Serbs who resisted NATO’s aggression. They use their influence at the International Criminal Court for the same purposes. And now a document has come to light, leaked from the UN’s Rwanda war crimes tribunal, the ICTR, that contains a report on the war crimes of the US supported Rwanda Patriotic Front that invaded Rwanda from Uganda in 1990, conducted four years of terrorist operations against the Rwanda people and government, then in 1994 launched their final offensive and slaughtered their way to power. To discuss this document, marked “Top Secret” I have to burden the reader with a brief history of events from the evidence available in order to give it some context.

Source: https://journal-neo.org/2018/10/22/top-secret-rwanda-war-crimes-cover-up

edit: I was supposed to post this in Real World Issues. Sorry.

Edited by nagokod
  • Haha 1

Moving to It's a Conspiracy

@nagokodI've read through the article and there is very little to actually support this claim apart from quotes from a "top secret" document. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss. 

• Like 1