Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

hello ,

i am a webdesigner but crap @ making sigs. as i upgraded my computer my sig doesnt fit anymore.

i wonder if some one wants to make me a sig.

it would be very cool:D

this is what i want in it:

"lammmetak"

"AMD 64 3200+ @ 3400+ "(if possible the logo:) )

"ATI Radeon 9700 PRO" ( if possible the logo)

"2x 512 MB pc3200"

"180 GB 7200 HD"

it would be very cool if you can make it a bit panther/ apple style/ aqua style.

maybe i can do something in exchange like hosting some space on my server( its not a faster server, only 40 kb )

or help you with flash or something....

maybe for some insperation: http://lammmetak.tremeg.nl/nieuw/macosx2.html

thanks!

hmm trefaes I like it for the most paer. Maybe not make the S line go all the way to the end, but not bad at all. What about a more "gel" look/feel? Thanks for responding!

lammmetak.gif

hello ,

i am a webdesigner but crap @ making sigs. as i upgraded my computer my sig doesnt fit anymore.

i wonder if some one wants to make me a sig.

it would be very cool:D

this is what i want in it:

"lammmetak"

"AMD 64 3200+ @ 3400+ "(if possible the logo:) )

"ATI Radeon 9700 PRO" ( if possible the logo)

"2x 512 MB pc3200"

"180 GB 7200 HD"

it would be very cool if you can make it a bit panther/ apple style/ aqua style.

maybe i can do something in exchange like hosting some space on my server( its not a faster server, only 40 kb )

or help you with flash or something....

maybe for some insperation: http://lammmetak.tremeg.nl/nieuw/macosx2.html

thanks!

here you go. i dont like the amd 64 logo i think it would look better with no logos or just the ATI

lammmetak.gif

I removed the line from the S, looks much better now :)

I can't figure out how to get a gel effect on such thin text, anyone got any ideas? I'll keep trying.

.t

post-31-1082444891.gif

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody could create me a logo that will match the colours and design of my webpage

Springfield Stairs

I would like the logo to include the writing Springfield Stairs bar that i am open to ideas

thanks guys

http://hs.c-monkey.net/lammmetak.gif

here you go. i dont like the amd 64 logo i think it would look better with no logos or just the ATI

http://hs.c-monkey.net/lammmetak.gif

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

very very very very very very nice:D

i like the 1 with amd logo still maybe u can leave the orange thing in. i really would like to see how u did this thing. if its no problem for u: can i have the spd? i understand if u want to keep it for yourself:)

I have an urgent, could get my balls busted if I dont get this, request for you guys.... :D

I need a logo, preferably done in vector, that says "SuperLamb ". (With the TM part without the brackets and in put into subscript)

Just has to look awesome, and have a picture of a funny looking sheep somewhere on it. The letters should look all "superheroish" if possible.

Thanks a million in advance.... This could save my week!

Ok the PSD, I can do it on other text... but it looks really bad on this thin stuff :wacko:

I haven't bothered to name all the layers/delete the rubbish, i'm too lazy :)

Thanks a2

.t

scotttalk.zip

Hi All.

Can I ask the graphics experts here to make me a large Sierra Leone flag in the wavy style of the US flag below? I think the US flag image was made using 3D software.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Ash

post-31-1082494341.jpg