Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hey guys, just want to say first thanks to everyone who is commiting their time to give people high-quality graphics for free. Now for my request :yes:

I have a small political journal called Scott's Talk. I basically comment on things from a conservative point of view...I also throw in recent news and technology stuff sometimes too. I would like a regular "banner" sized graphic with the title in it and subtitle of "political and social commentary". I would also like (if this isn't too much) like 3 avatars that kinda go with the site that can be used for topics "politics", "random", and "conservatism". Thanks again very much. Not much stipulation..guess I'll just see if I like it or not ;).

Hey someone make me a sweet sig that says TeK in font and has a really cool background, get creative!! :woot:

Still dont like the font right size

You use the font you think is best. What ever looks coolest. or the best

Hi ya all!

I am wanting to re-design my website, and change the banner, my website can be found Here , please can someone make a aprorate logo for me, and / or give me suggestions on how I could change my website to look better / modern / interactive ?

I dont have much html experiance and I use dreamweaver mx!

many thanks

Paul

I will do your thing Paul. Could you tell me what size should the logo be (and what colours should be in the logo) ? lol

JMann !

yust wondering if you can do my laptop like the siq below you made the specs are:

Processor Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz

RAM 512 MB

Hard Drive 1 x 40 GB

Optical Storage CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo

Display 15.4 inch TFT active matrix - 24-bit (16.7M colours)

Graphics Controller ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200 - 64 MB

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

and where the name adelon is now plz put Centrino?

THANKS ALLOT

Maby try out a blue/purpel color scheme don't realy now if that looks good feel free to try some diffrents..

Hey guys. I wanted to ask to see if someone could make or help me make a good logo for my senior project here at the Univ. of Tennessee. My project was to develop a marketing plan for an event that we either chose or made up. My partner and I chose to make up ours but it's a feasible idea. We made our plan for an NFL football game to be held at Bristol Motor Speedway. This idea has been thrown around before and we thought we'd try and see what we could come up with.

The logo part that I need done would be used on our cover sheet and on info pamphlets that we hand out to our classmates we are presenting to. On the logo, I would like a Tennessee Titans & Atlanta Falcons helmets clashing or to that effect and have it all over a picture or outline of Bristol Motor Speedway. If you need more details or clarification, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Could someone help me out here with a avatar matching my sig made by h8crime. Could ya use the Yamaha star if possible?

btw: Xerus, that is a real nice looking avatar you made (the Tek one) just give him the .psd file for him to stuff around with the font until he finds what he likes.

I will do these requests when I have finished setting up my home network that I am putting in!

JMann

THANKS JMann good luck whit ya network dude :rofl:

Hey, Im new to this thread. I am currently making a website for a friend and he wants cartoon caracters of himself made in either fireworks / photoshop / or flash.

Could anyone convert the picture below into a "cartoon" version for me?

Ali.gif

It would be a great help.