Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

NeoRequest is not a installable application. It's a website just like Neowin. You just browse to it. There is no install...Where/who did you hear that nonsense from?

Don't think he was lookin to "download" NeoRequest. Just lookin for a program to convert his drawing files. I could be wrong though... :laugh:

Don't think he was lookin to "download" NeoRequest. Just lookin for a program to convert his drawing files. I could be wrong though... :laugh:

Oh boy I hope so... :)

I can't seem to log into NeoRequest for some reason. Worked fine yesterday but no luck for me today.

Just says my uname/password is wrong and to try again although they are definatley correct.

Yes, it is an issue right now. The Neowin Admins don't want us logging into a non-neowin site with our neowin username and passwords. I am in discussions with the Admins to come up with a solution. Please stand by..

Im not sure I understand whats going on with requests and if they are still going on or not, but incase they are here is mine, and if they are not, can someone please tell me...

I just want a banner for my site that says "Dominicano" in either a red, white, and blue mixture, or blue and white mixture, or whatever looks best.

Preferably some type of Graffiti font type, or something along those lines.

The background to the image should be black, and it should be atleast (l x w) 500 x 200 pixels.

If more info is needed, just ask or PM...thanx

Edited by spytfyre2119

Hiya! Is anyone good at blending images (wallpaper)? If so, could ya please email me (inuyasha8745@yahoo.com) if ya don't mind makin me a wallpaper. :D thanks for any help!

PS: If you're wondering why I can't make my own, I don't have Paint shop, only Adobe photo and image ready ^-^

I'd like to request a banner if it's possible.

I want it to read Neon Security, on a light blue background. Dimensions to be about 600X60 if possible. And could you put near the writing an icon such as the My Computer icon in Windows XP.

Thank you very much

I'm new to the board and, sorry to say, that my first post is a request for a logo. Hope you all don't mind. :D

I am the secretary for the Cameron County S.P.C.A. (non-profit & very small) We are in need of a logo that would be used on our T-Shirts. We are open to anything. I had one thought..........if possible could the letters be in the shape of animals? TIA

Would it be possible for somebody to make a 128 pixel square png icon for a vnc client i have, the current icon is shocking (has a white fringe around it), i would do it myself, but i suck at graphics.

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone. My sister is having someone make her a website for her coffee shop, but the guy can't make a logo for them (He is just a regular doing it for free). I was wondering if anyone could make a small sized logo (160x120 and maybe a bigger one also), with a grey background (The bgcolor is #687584). The name of the shop is "Cosmics Coffee." Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

Brian

You guys rock. I was wondering if you guys could make a pic/sig for me.

400x by 200x

I want it to be about police. I have the pics ready and the text I want it to say.

Some pics you can use:

http://images.ibsys.com/2003/0124/1933650_200X150.jpg

http://www.sherwoodpolice.org/graphics%5CLights.jpg

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/police/..._CV_NYPD_1.jpeg

http://media3.motorcities.com/03BID473821971C.jpeg

Text:

"Protect and Serve"

Thank you.