Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Tie.. that waas AWSOME!! :D thnx alot !

I guess you like it, but are you going to use it?

If so, send me a pic of you (or someone else) wearing the jacket and shirt, I would really appreciate it! :happy: :blush:

I know I'm weird :p

i'm planning to open my own computer shop (yes i am still 21), and i'm looking for a logo, because i'm not good at design, maybe you guys will make con for me, i'l lreally appriceate that, the name of my conputershop will be: compushop computers

maybe you guys can help me

thx in advance

Senne, are you Dutch or Belgian?

-

I would like to help, but today I'm not home that much, en tomorrow I have to prepare everything for our holiday, and Sunday we leave, so... :blush:

I thought so! :D

So am I!

Where are you going to open your shop?

edit: oops, now I notice a mistake in my previous post :p I switched en & and >> that's the problem with me surfing on dutch AND english forums, I keep switching the languages :blush: :wacko:

Ok, not important :laugh:

Edited by Tiekenei

I thought so! :D

So am I!

Where are you going to open your shop?

edit: oops, now I notice a mistake in my previous post :p I switched en & and >> that's the problem with me surfing on dutch AND english forums, I keep switching the languages :blush: :wacko:

Ok, not important :laugh:

i'm planning to open a online shop first with computer parts, maybe on ebay, when all things go well, i'm going to open a real shop ...

i'm planning to open a online shop first with computer parts, maybe on ebay, when all things go well, i'm going to open a real shop ...

Ah, I see :)

I have to go now, cheers! :shifty:

REQ: A Signature for my posts.

you can have the gmail address - benpotts@gmail.com for making my a sig, if you are in the uk you can have power dvd 4 oem cd and nero express 5.5 oen cd if you want.

looking for someone to make me a logo with "hajj_3" in small letters, as thats my username on most places, my computer specs, my e-mail address. for the background to this text i want photo's of my favouite bands somehow blended in together, i can supply the photo's.

bands are nirvana, the vines, yeah yeah yeahs.

possibly some electricity coming out of kurt cobains guitar.

pretty please could someone make me one. please p.m me if you very kindly make me a sig.

thanks.

NeoRequest is in its Alpha Stage we believe. Shouldn't be too long now! :D

JMann

good good when its done i am going to start working again :happy:

NeoRequest is in its Alpha Stage we believe. Shouldn't be too long now! :D

JMann

What is NeoRequest.

By the way I hope to be joining you and wing on these Graphic Requests

hehe. Good I am glad you will be. NeoRequest is going to hopefully be the new Graphics Request Thread and it provides a lot more structured way for users to request. We unfortunately havent got to ALPHA stage today as Redmak is still sorting out the authentication script and we still have the help popups to do, but they should be done by tommorow night. So it should be fairly soon, I hope!

JMann.

Hello this is the second time i post in this thread. last time i got no response and it kinda sucked but o well.. This time I REALLY need some help.. i am under the process of writing a letter and wanted to add some vectored graphics as a stationary. I was thinking something along the lines of flowers or something like that. No heart or things of that nature.. I really need your help guys PLEASE

Hai guys,

I need your help in creating a logo for this program I'm co-ordinating for uni. The program is called sound space, and it aims to promote role of women in performing arts thru a series of workshops. This yr, we're planning on doing on body percussion, physical theatre, and hip hop/latin funk dance workshops.

This is where u guys come in ---> we need a logo/image that symbolises this. We're thinking an image of a cool, street smart female, sort of hip-hop looking - a casual, but funky image preferably in black and white (since we can't afford mass colour photocopying!) The motto is: Embrace. Excite. Express a

The audience we're advertising to u is female uni students, so keep that in mind - and its promoting the role of females, so what we don't want is an anorexic girl.

In terms of size, i have no idea what we need (not very computery!)...just keep in mind that this image is going to b used for t-shirts, posters, brochures, magazines, etc. [hope that helps]

Would b eternally grateful for any help at this stage...

you're welcome to email me - shirleymani@hotmail.com should u need any more information or anything!

Thanks heaps,

shirl.

of course :) go ahead and post it

.t

ok, here it is, it saved a gif so its bad quility, but it wont be saved as gif normally, i have it in psd as well,

All comments are welcome, thanks, Tim

post-31-1090508156.gif

Edited by timsweb

NeoRequest is coming along guys. Just to give you a heads up, we will be needing some testers soon. The mods are going to check everything out first, but after their sweep is golden, it will be up to you to test and comment on it.

Indeed, I have also had a few PM's from people, one called Ryan from my memory, but please please relise I am way too busy to do these at the moment because of the ammount work and NeoRequest is taking up, so when NeoRequest comes out officially please post them then, and that will be when I will do some. Also, Photoshop on my PC has crashed, so I am having fun trying to fix that, so I cant do anything until that problem is sorted! Or, I have to stick to MSPaint, and that would be fun! Later on today I will be posting information and quite a few screenshots of NeoRequest for you all to look at and comment, but no address for it will be provided. Sorry, we cant provide that yet! :D

JMann

I would like to change it again sigh you didnt start the work yet I would like a truck

the model F-150 SVT color first fav. sliver, red,dark grey, or black with partner which i would like to keep the partner off the avatar design it the way you want I this need a good desent signuture thanks.

Hey everyone, Im making a website for a school project and I'd love for someone to create me a logo. The website is going to be called LNKGFX and will be all about the latest in graphics technology. Video card and driver reviews, things on cutting edge game engines etc.

Id like it to be futuristic but not over the top cyborg if you know what i mean. And clean, must be clean and must have a light colour scheme. Thats all I think. Thanks for your time :)