Nanotechnology applications and artificial intelligence in the universe

Hello everyone,

Can think of different application of nanotechnologies and artificial intelligence in the universe.

for example, a nanotechnology capable of identifying molecules and reproducing from its molecules and bringing them back to earth.

Or a nanotechnology capable of making the universe liveable for the life that creates this nanotechnology.

We are 13 billion years from the birth of the universe and no extraterrestrial life has transformed the universe to be liveable for it is weird and a proof that we are alone in the universe.

My hypothesis is applicable to the universe even for man. We must not wait very long to program nanotechnologies to bring us resources from the universe I think that can make it in less than 50 years.

and to start turning the universe into a livable ecosystem by moving molecules I think a 500-year lead in this area can do that.

Edited by Z10

Okay!.......I get it....You work for Carpe Astra and are "miffed" about my comment. I will dangle an "olive branch" and offer some "Pro Tips"for your perusal.

Pro Tips

1) There are "snowflakes on bad medication"...don't let that detract from your mission...it's entertaining.

2) Hire a website developer...your site looks like a "unicorn in a Xmas glitter coat"....this will cause seizures. Added bonus was not having a Richard Hoglan or David Icke endorsement.

3) Make and use your own video's...shows a bit of effort...not like directing someone to Youtube to watch only the first portion of a video.....the last part was a chainsaw massacre....NSFW.

4) You need a business plan...not a shopping list...check with your local municipal office for a starter package.

5) This is 2018...if you want to keep up with "Government trough feeders" you need PowerPoint presentations...lots of them.......with nonsensical claims.....and build nothing. Valid simulations and peer review require knowledge and money...where are you with this?...back to PowerPoint.

6) Don't use Star Trek or Star Wars categories....Marvel is on the way out ...

7) Don't create business ventures at cosplay events...take a look across the table..can you really take them seriously...with your money..."head shake"...real money!

😎 Don't use "circular arguments"...it's like talking to yourself...you could slip up and even loose.

9) Assumption is not a theory but the first 3 letters could be true. A hypothesis is based on a "reasonable guess"...if not...one can wander far enough to be a candidate for the flat earth society.

10) Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence....which pretty much requires you to be an expert in your field and well balanced.

11) Keep your focus narrow and concise...particularly if it involves a large field...if you have exceeded this...where are you on this curve...you should already know what this is...Your success depends on it.

1_t2sx5h0UF-kljgC2sj2msw.thumb.jpeg.8ecfcb4b3db19ed3cbdd9c9f681acead.jpeg

pssssst....I won't say anything more about your site....I won't even go there...I promise.

//      If this message has been routed to the wrong recipient, disregard, delete and have a nice day!

• Like 1