Citrix apps are black on extended monitor setup

Hey guys, came across a weird issue and I am wondering if it is just me. The last few insider builds, maybe even before that, I am having this issues. My Surface Book display runs at 200% scaling (default) and when I connect an external monitor, they are set to 100% scaling. An issue I have come across is when I attempt to do remote work, if I launch any of my office apps via citrix, the app will be displayed in a black box with nothing readable. If I move the app back to the surface screen, it is fine but if I then drag it to my external monitor the app is black. If i set the surface to 100% scaling everything works as normal. I have yet to try setting my external to 200%, but that would make the text so large it would defeat the purpose. Wondering if anyone has come across this.

You can mark this is solved. Apparently this has been happening for many iterations of citrix, they are aware yet there hasnt been a fix implemented. Depending on the build of Windows 10, you either disable "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" via compatibility tab of wfcrun32.exe; or if your build doesnt have that you need to go to compatibility, change high dpi settings at the bottom select override and choose application.

• Like 2