• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Nine email app

Bruinator    25

i have set up the mail imap and Smtp settings without issue, the question I have for you is there a way to set up the frequency it checks for emails? If yes, how plz

Bruinator    25

I installed this app again tonight, before then, email notifications ringtones worked just fine. Now no email ringtones. I cant figure out what the issue is. Phone is a blu vivo xl. Some help would really be appreciative.

Besides neowin, could you recommend a android forum in which the answer question frequently as within that day or sooner. Plz dont recommend xda coz they never answer my questions.

denahv    0

Hello,

I used K-9 Mail app that is great but found waaaay better alternative!

Try BlueMail app. It has very clean and responsive user interface, light and dark theme; push and other notifications works great - you can change notification options for every account individually (LED notification, vibrate, light), very rich settings and customisations.

Using BlueMail app for very long time and never dissapointed.

Hope this helps.

-denahv

avensis    0

Hi, I tested the Bluemail application I prefer it to others for its effective management of spam and its black theme, the only problem I had was a little bug of the application that was stuck on the help screen without possibility to return to the main screen ... I had to uninstall and reinstall the application to solve the problem