Charging

2 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

I am charging my blu vivo xl because it seems the battery  is drained, should see an LED light telling me it is charging or will it take some time before I would see the LED light?

The BLU Vivo XL seems to suffer from some battery connection issues. A suggestion (from here) is:

Take out the battery. Fold a small slip of paper over a few times. Reinstall the battery with the paper wedged between the battery and the edge of the compartment opposite the contacts. The paper will force the battery against the contacts to elimina...

I'm not 100% positive, but I would assume the sentence ends, "to eliminate the lack of contact."

However, I can't say I would recommend this idea. Paper against batteries just sounds like a recipe for a fire.

7 hours ago, Nick H. said:

The BLU Vivo XL seems to suffer from some battery connection issues. A suggestion (from here) is:

I'm not 100% positive, but I would assume the sentence ends, "to eliminate the lack of contact."

However, I can't say I would recommend this idea. Paper against batteries just sounds like a recipe for a fire.

It finally charged POS blu phones