There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

Like / Report buttons in Safari iOS 12

13 hours ago, wotsit said:

These buttons aren’t showing for me but if you click where you remember them being they tend to work?

They seem to be showing fine for me in Safari on iOS 12.1.2.

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wotsit said:

Just wish whatever is causing it could be fixed :(

But there isn't anything to fix. I've just looked again and the buttons are showing fine for me in Safari on iOS. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Do you have any add-ons/extensions that could be blocking the pictures? Actually, does Safari have extensions? I try to use my iPhone as little as possible.

Also, install another browser like Chrome and let us know if the pictures appear there or not.