Spider-Man: Far From Home

Ok I realize that its obvious to think Spiderman would survive from Avengers but why?? Why show this NOW before the Avengers...this is clearly AFTER the Avengers.

Someone help me out here..why is Marvel doing this?

30 minutes ago, sava700 said:

Ok I realize that its obvious to think Spiderman would survive from Avengers but why?? Why show this NOW before the Avengers...this is clearly AFTER the Avengers.

Marvel is not doing this.  Sony is.  This is going to be a 500+ million dollar movie. 

There is no way they are going to let this movie go without a build up.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sava700 said:

Avengers 4 is out in April, this is out in July.

15 hours ago, sava700 said:

Because this is a Sony movie and they want to promote it. If it was done by Disney/Marvel, you can bet they would have held the trailer until after Endgame released.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:23 AM, Zathras5 said:

Avengers 4 is out in April, this is out in July.

Right but reading into this trailer - look at his passport..doesn't have any year on it.

They are really making things seat into a off timeline.

So whatever happened to the director of Infinity War or whoever it was saying those deaths were permanent? I mean we all knew they wouldn't be anyways because they'd already announced they were working on the next Black Panther and Spiderman movie at the time, but still...

• 3 months later...

Spoiler

So, spoiler if you haven't seen endgame.  But it's looking like next phase of the MCU will, as some have thought, introduce their version of the multiverse.   Which makes things very interesting indeed, and probably the best/easy way to fold in the x-men into the MCU.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Since this looks and is getting pushed as a sequel to endgame, it'll get a huge boost in ticket sales.    Looks like they're jumping right into the next phase without missing a step.

5 hours ago, George P said:
  Hide contents

Since this looks and is getting pushed as a sequel to endgame, it'll get a huge boost in ticket sales.    Looks like they're jumping right into the next phase without missing a step.

Spoiler

I think it's been stated that this is actually the end of the current phase 3, but obviously it's already setting up everything for phase 4.

• 2 months later...

Finally saw this last night... entertaining the whole way through.  I enjoyed it overall, the twists, and both end credit scenes.

3 hours ago, Innervisions33 said:

Finally saw this last night... entertaining the whole way through.  I enjoyed it overall, the twists, and both end credit scenes.

I enjoyed it but I wasn't blown away by it tbh.  I'd give it the average 7/10 comic book movie score.