Post Your Case Mods

progress.jpg

i'm still waiting on my case window, which is somewhere between the US and the UK.

i've done the motherboard, and added braided cables, a SATA drives.

it's perfect. well in my opinion, i had a computer before which literally glowed bright blue due to all the lights and LED fans, but it started to keep me awake at night. so i had a rethink on styling my new pc.

@ badtz_mark - Oh Wow :wub: please, please, please tell me how you got your wires soo neat, i cant see one power or data cable anywhere in you system :o

:p

You can barely see them, they are running behind his chassis. With most cases you may have to cut a bit to make this possible, but as you can see, it's well worth it.

"guys who did wire management Nicely"

i wanted to know how u guys made wires go in that "pipe like thing"(pic shown below). I mean PSU connectors' head is to big to go through the pipe and when head is not goin then how u made the wires go in that(like DaCoOlNeSs did with blue wraping pipes).

plz Do reply me

thanks in advance

post-49-1097277074.jpg

"guys who did wire management Nicely"

i wanted to know how u guys made wires go in that "pipe like thing"(pic shown below). I mean PSU connectors' head is to big to go through the pipe and when head is not goin then how u made the wires go in that(like DaCoOlNeSs did with blue wraping pipes).

plz Do reply me

thanks in advance

cut it like your phone cord

cesardrgn INTERESTING how you have almost all of the same parts as i do. I se you got that HIS radeon card and a Abit AI7 motherboard ! And it's cool how soo many people use that coolermaster jet looking cpu cooling. I got the Jet 4 and it's great!

oH and here are some of my shows of my PC. Dont laugh because i still didn't finish airbrushing my case. :

Picture52.jpg

Picture53.jpg

Picture54.jpg

Why "Lime" which is a shade of green, when your case is lit blue?

1687417[/snapback]

uhm maybe because Lime is his nick

HEHEHEHEH First one idio:D:D

Case.jpg

Wires aren't too bad. I need to get rid of that floppy ribbon cable though, looks out of place.

There's a blue LED on my HS/F so it illuminates the case better.

Alright, well I decided to 'tame' all my wires...so I did the most simple thing I could think of...

And I know the pics are the same in the post above, it's because I replaced them on my server with the new ones...

And here we have it...

8.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I actually think this is going to make my airflow worse...haha