Post Your Case Mods

wow i've seen all of em...

And all are great, tho some ppl need to work on their wires... good cases, lights, fans...

But all of em are great... Congratz guys

How many times have i seen that case!

I want to upgrade to a server size case, with some room above the power supply for some fun extras, and add water cooling, my current board the ga-7nnxp doesn't have mounts on the processor for water cooling, my 6800GT graphics card has the mounts so I need a new board and new case. And id like to go with some blue uv for my next case.

Klownicle, u can get water heatsinks with the 6pins that latch onto the boards 6pins..... you can get them look around before going to buy a new board. I have the ga7nnxp 2 and so does a mate and he has water cooling on his.... i cant remember what the Heatsink bit was... ii'll ask if i remember :p

@Schnitzel

The case is a Cybertec 430BLT, I got it from casedepot.com for $125, its pretty expensive but it looks nicer than the cheaper Kingwin version that has a waffle fan hole in the top.

@bucko

The joystick and throttle control are the Saitek X45. I got it at Best Buy for $75.

I know this is going to be a fairly large post but I got some good lighting pictures.

The most important part of this mod were the fans. I got 5 Blue UV reactive fans that have 4 Blue LEDs in them. I took each fan and disconnected the LEDs from the fan and put them on thier own circuit. I then added 4 white LEDs to each fan and put them on a circuit. By connecting them to a hub I can turn all the fans in my case either blue or white or both by using two key switches in the front of my case.

100_0844.jpg

No LEDs on while spinning

100_0843.jpg

Blue LEDs while spinning

100_0845.jpg

White LEDs on while spinning

100_0846.jpg

Both Blue and White LEDs on

mini-100_1578.JPG

Key switches installed in the front to control fan LEDs with indicator LEDs above each key switch

mini-100_1581.JPG

mini-100_1582.JPG

All dark and niced and sleeved

mini-100_1583.JPG

UV cathodes on with no LEDs on

mini-100_1586.JPG

Blue cathodes on but flash drowns it out

mini-100_1587.JPG

Blue cathodes on

mini-100_1588.JPG

White cathodes on

mini-100_1589.JPG

Blue and white cathodes on

mini-100_1590.JPG

Blue LEDs on the fans

mini-100_1591.JPG

White LEDs on the fan

mini-100_1592.JPG

Blue and White LEDs on

mini-100_1595.JPG

Again

mini-100_1596.JPG

Fan in the 3.5 bay with blue LEDs on

mini-100_1597.JPG

Same thing but with the white LEDs

mini-100_1598.JPG

Same thing but both blue and white LEDs are on.

[quote=how did you hide your molex cables?

really good looking! ...

my molex cables are there - just hidden with that sleeving - ( split tube sleeving ) if your in the usa goto Walmart and in the car section you`ll find 3 variations and 2 different sizes of split sleeving - i just covered all my wire with that sleeving used 6feet in total ... its just really had to see them all

update i just saw your from belgium - you`ll have to find some sleeving for you cables and spend some time with cable management - ive spent more time doing that than actually building my pc :)

GA-8IPE1000 SERIES

AGP 8X/DUAL CHANNEL DDR

INTEL 865PE CHIPSET

P4 3.6 PRESCOTT

MAXTOR 300GB SATA

2X 512MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM WITH 400Mghz (DUAL CHANNELS)

DUAL BIOS

GeForce MX 440 with AGP8 128MB

560 Watt Silent PSU with Triple Fans

3 80mm Fans

3D Cooling Fan

Im gettin a new graphics card b4 HL2 comes out wuhu