18351 GSOD during installation

Anyone else getting a GSOD during installation of the latest insider build? I'm on 18348 right now. It downloads and I select to reboot now. It reboots twice and gets to about 30% and then GSOD. After I reset, it reverses the changes and goes back to 18348.

I had one on the first restart after the install but it's been fine since. Not much help, I know but, it's info.

1 hour ago, Zag L. said:

I had one on the first restart after the install but it's been fine since. Not much help, I know but, it's info.

Did you have to restart the install? I've tried 3 times and it keeps rolling back and I even have to download the whole update again.

anything you can see in the system error logs? (i would assume it would store the failed upgrade log there)

31 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

anything you can see in the system error logs? (i would assume it would store the failed upgrade log there)

It's weird. It rolls back my computer and even deletes the update files. However, on the desktop there is a txt file and something else. Never seen anything like that. I'll have to try the upgrade again and post the contents of the txt file.