status bar height

I am trying to increase the status bar height on my dragon touch tablet. I found and app called status which has a setting called status bar height. I tried increasing the size but it is not adjusting. Anyone familiar with this app know how to solve this? If not, is there another way or app that can accomplish this?

thx

25 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

most of the time that kind of thing requires root as it requires system files to be modified.

Is there a way i can view the battery percentage on my home page other than the status bar?

2 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Is there a way i can view the battery percentage on my home page other than the status bar?

as was mentioned in your other thread 

there should be widgets that do this

To be honest Bruinator most of the questions you have been asking lately have been able to be answered with simple google searches. Is there a reason you aren't willing to search for solutions on your own before asking?

Not trying to be mean asking this, just honest. 

7 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

as was mentioned in your other thread 

there should be widgets that do this

To be honest Bruinator most of the questions you have been asking lately have been able to be answered with simple google searches. Is there a reason you aren't willing to search for solutions on your own before asking?

Not trying to be mean asking this, just honest. 

Yes, I have tried googling these questions and google apps but none are working, hence my questions here. My response is not meant to be mean either :) I just found out about widgets today so plz forgive me on that. I have day and date setup via widget now. Just cant find a way to do battery percentage.

that's fair. btw I just replied in your other thread about the tablet itself with a good Play Store alternative. Hopefully that can help you locate apps better, it's a great app store from personal experience.

might even find some battery widgets :)