• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Odd formatting when quoting someone???

mudslag    7,259

paFAMCS.png

It seems when I quote someone I get this odd formatting and I don't know how to fix it. Almost like it's trying to multiquote but I have nothing else selected. When this happens, I can not access the edit or quote buttons at the bottom of the post. I use chrome latest version. I guess it's possible it's a chrome extension but Im not sure what one it could be and I don't think Iv installed any recently anyways. Just looking for advice. 

Nick H.    9,435
4 hours ago, mudslag said:

paFAMCS.png

It seems when I quote someone I get this odd formatting and I don't know how to fix it. Almost like it's trying to multiquote but I have nothing else selected. When this happens, I can not access the edit or quote buttons at the bottom of the post. I use chrome latest version. I guess it's possible it's a chrome extension but Im not sure what one it could be and I don't think Iv installed any recently anyways. Just looking for advice. 

Seems to be working on my side. Make sure that your adblocker is disabled (it's been known to cause issues with the minispy so it maybe the same here?) and also clear your browser cache.

Have you tried a different browser to see if it's the same?

stoo2000    13

Grammarly can cause this, Invision Community 4.4.4 will disable it in the editor until it can play nice.