• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Found a TickWatch Pro WF12096 at "It's $5" for $5

+warwagon    12,963

So we have a local "It's $5". It's a place that has a bunch of bins **** (probably mostly amazon returns) that you can go through and maybe find some good deals. So they restock the bins on Saturdays and Sundays. Then Monday it's 2 for 5 all the way up to Friday when it's 10 for $5. I went on Saturday morning when they restocked at 9 am, I was number 19 through the door. 1 min after entering and looking in the second bin I found ...

So if anyone has this store near them, they may want to have a look some morning when they restock.

48120075351_8995aaf304_c.jpg

48120164372_ba23ff3584_c.jpg

48120104608_f84097b374_c.jpg

So far this watch is amazing, I love IT! I love the second screen that turns (In the above photo) on when the phone goes to sleep so you can still quickly see the time.

30052168_2042539316019201_1710151511189161023_o.jpg

• Like 2

dipsylalapo    1,760

When I backed Mobvoi's TicPods on IndieGoGo, I had the option of upgrading my perk to include the TicWatch Pro. I did think about it, but at the last minute decided against it because of the older chipset being used. I felt that it would limit the life span of the device. 

Be really interested in heard how you get on with it. 

Also love that idea of the store, wish we had something similar in the UK.

+warwagon    12,963
59 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

When I backed Mobvoi's TicPods on IndieGoGo, I had the option of upgrading my perk to include the TicWatch Pro. I did think about it, but at the last minute decided against it because of the older chipset being used. I felt that it would limit the life span of the device. 

Be really interested in heard how you get on with it. 

Also love that idea of the store, wish we had something similar in the UK.

This is what I got on Friday ....10 things for $5 or .50 each

48120449408_da3b258131_c.jpg

Top left is, HDMI/VGA to Mini Display port. In the top right, those are Ethernet to HDMI. ... Not pictured is a Android remote which can also be used as an air mouse with a keyboard on the back and then just an HDMI cable.

• Like 2