Receiving -200 error when trying to upload a file

I am trying to upload a 1.6 MB gif and it fails and give the pop-up error -200. I have reloaded the page and the browser, and it still will not work. Firefox 67.0.4, uBlock origin is installed, but Neowin is whitelisted

fail.thumb.PNG.2867a2b4e532c6568654feb4e1f30335.PNG

Everyone is having different issues with uBlock, even though it's whitelisted on here...

On 7/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, Mindovermaster said:

Everyone is having different issues with uBlock, even though it's whitelisted on here...

It's completely off, and the issue still persists.

Edit: six hours later and it still fails.

Edit 2: It is now Monday and the issue continues...

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this has been a week, and yet the issue persists. @DaveLegg is there anything that you can think of that might causing this issue?

15 hours ago, Steven P. said:

what is the name of the file? did you try removing special characters?

It is simply called guns.gif no special characters in the name, I even just now renamed it to make sure.

@jnelsoninjax I asked and we think it is because the gif has too many frames, which IPB can't process quick enough. If I have time I will run it through an online optimizer, or you can to test :)

10 hours ago, Steven P. said:

@jnelsoninjax I asked and we think it is because the gif has too many frames, which IPB can't process quick enough. If I have time I will run it through an online optimizer, or you can to test :)

OK, thanks for the response