Linux driver for RTL8723BE/RTL8821AE/RTL8822BE/RTL8821CE/RTL8723DE WIFI

26 minutes ago, macoman said:

Good news, he told me he tried late last night, Fedora 31 live and the live version without installing the OS was able to recognize WIFI device and able to connect to it. He is happy now... LMAO!

Excellent!

53 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Excellent!

Do you think that because Fedora is so good with new computers that I read about that Linus Torvald favorite distro is Fedora.

26 minutes ago, macoman said:

Do you think that because Fedora is so good with new computers that I read about that Linus Torvald favorite distro is Fedora.

It’s more cutting edge and more likely to support newer tech, yeah. Debian is great for stability but it suffers for it in some places as you can see. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

But, to your second point, yes, I like to be at the bleeding edge. Where "anything is possible". Arch users complain about their install breaking. I NEVER came across that scenario. Is that just people getting too deep into programs and messing them up?

more, people using Arch vanilla and not paying attention to what packages they update or if methods change. the sub distros like Manjaro and Arco cover for that so there's less likely chance of breakage.