Happy Holidays from Neowin!

Dear all,

Another year is coming to an end. I just wanted to say on behalf of everyone here at Neowin that we wish you all the best during these holidays, and we hope you eat and drink too much (well, in moderation ;)) and have a wonderful time with friends, family, or whatever you like to do during this time.

For myself, I have flown back to see the family for a few days. It's nice to have a holiday for once during this time! How are you spending, or how have you spent your time?

Thank you Nick and the same to your and yours - and too all the wonderful members and guests of Neowin.

How did I know someone would post this... :laugh: 

Happy Holidays to all!

Going to my SIL's house to play games, watch movies, and just, whatever. Sadly her sister is down in Tennessee now....

10 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Me? I'm just chilling with my BIL,niece, and nephew, enjoying the warm Florida weather!

My Mom and Dad will be down there, in the Keys in 3 weeks....

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Had the main family dinner and stuff last week but having son, BIL and SIL over for dinner today. Enjoying the unseasonably warm weather here in Michigan and a green Christmas. Hate snow, so totally glad none around. It's Michigan though so will probably be shoveling and snow blowing by next week! :(

Will be mainly just kicking back all day.

19 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

How did I know someone would post this... :laugh:

In a way I consider this community my online family. We may have our disagreements, squabbles and whatnot but I wouldn't change things. I just wanted to spread the holiday cheer to everyone. (Y)🥳:blush:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

I’m trying to act like I didn’t eat twice my body weight in turkey and stuffing.  By the smell leaking from my butt, I don’t think it’s all that successful.

I'm prepping for round two. Everyone will be over in a few hours, I'm drinking a load of coffee in an attempt to free up some space. :whistle:

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all Neowinians! The best to all of you this year as well as in the years to come!

Barney