Oldest/Longest Neowin members?

I made my account on June 6, 2004. It's not, in any way, one of the older accounts, but it's been a while... I was a lurker for a few years before then, as I was a member of a "competing" board whose name I've forgot (which is frustrating :P).

I was a long time lurker.. I actually remember where I signed up at.. I was working at a mom and pop computer store about 20 years ago and I needed to ask a question on how to fix something, lol. 

I’ve lurked since 2001, however signed up March 15, 2003.

I remember why I signed up also. Myself and two friends were doing our fist LAN party and I had a question about sharing the internet from my PC so we could all get online.

Nov 28th 2004

time flies. hell, the year '2020' sounds all futuristic as, in a way, it feels closer to 2000 than 2020, or no more than 2010-ish. that whole y2k thing does not seem like a full 20+ years now.

p.s. but I have been online since 1995 (although hi-speed internet was not available in my area til the year 2000 (according to the person who installed it for me was saying I was one of the earlier people to get it)) as that's when we had our first computer which I would say is about 3-5 years before the internet/computers were more mainstream which I would say is roughly 1998-2000 or so. so one could probably say the 1990's was the last decade pre-modern tech as while average people did have computers and cell phones it was more at the end of the decade as I would say the 2000's was the first full decade with modern technology.

I wouldn't say I'm one of the oldest but I joined back in 2010 so it's been 10 years now 'wow'

man Neowin was booming back then, I kinda miss those days.