coronavirus and android updates

It is me or my xiaomi android one are not updating security updates for this month? I never had this issue... wondering if it's related to the coronavirus that android phones are stopping updates?

6 hours ago, sonamroy said:

whats wrong. yes we did not get any update from china manufacutred.but corona is not reason behind this.

How do you know? Android updates don’t  prepare and release themselves. You are probably right that its not the reason, but the software industry can be affected like anything else. 

On 2/29/2020 at 2:39 AM, sonamroy said:

whats wrong. yes we did not get any update from china manufacutred.but corona is not reason behind this.

the issue is that, I am always get the security updates on the 15th of each month... my phone is an android one with android 10... but xiaomi is from china and wondering because of the corona virus that the developers are unable to release updates because they are in quarantine.

• 1 month later...

The closest thing I had to "trouble" were quirks with the initial releases of the first and second Release Previews of Android 11 - and even then, Google popped out bug fixes.  Even the feature drops were right on time - and that was something I expected to be sloughed off due to Covid-19.