Gant 2 GUI Replacer

u need a program called gui replacer www.madd . << spam >> take out the spaces.

th follow instructions in readme.

as for modded bmp, who's is it? i would need permission i believe. unless some1 wants 2 make a new 1

man its 5am now i really gotta sleep :(

color variations will come when i make the avi's for them, as there is another 5 to come i dont want to take all the time it takes to upload them on dial up to have to upload them a couple days later updated

enjoy guys/gals

u need a program called gui replacer www.madd . << spam >> take out the spaces.

th follow instructions in readme.

as for modded bmp, who's is it? i would need permission i believe. unless some1 wants 2 make a new 1

color variations will come when i make the avi's for them, as there is another 5 to come i dont want to take all the time it takes to upload them on dial up to have to upload them a couple days later updated

enjoy guys/gals

Thanks buddy :blush: :D

Ok, but if u've time, would u do one? or someone. I would help but i dont know :s

K dude it's late there hehe

i would say definately.. but thats just me mate as i like this program a lot, hence why im putting out these modules. its easy and simple to do. but others might have a different opinion on this.

Does this program change the Explorer toolbar icons as well, as I've seen a couple of your screenys, and sometimes they are changed, sometimes they are not.

this one does change explorer icons but at this stage they are gant melancholy. so the folder images are the blue folder of the old style folder. i will update this, most likely when i have the avi's and i've made the color variations for my other sets. then i'll do the bmps for all of them and you'll have 6 color folder versions (including this one) with 6 avi versions for your enjoyment. please note i will probably release them over time, i will update gant 2 normal first, then i will proceed to get the other ones done.

glad your liking to TGD

Nice and waiting for the updates, besides the other colors ;)

Great work .. ive been wandering last few days if i would be able 2 find some other colors :p

i ahvent updated it yet wildies.. i know the problem and it will be addressed. i've been busy the last hou or two fixing up stuff for my student association im the treasurer for so that was a little more important. will fix this all soon and upload as soon as firefox 0.8 is finished downloading.

ok this is updated icons... im gonna have to apologise to you wildies.. the system info icon still hasnt been fixed after spending more than 30mins uploading that bitch i realised i made a spelling mistake in the script when adding that icon to the change list. so its not replaced but i promise you it will be in next update with the avi files as i have already made a saved version of it with the correct spelling in teh script this time. i hope you can understand just for those 30mins my net is crippled cause im giving all my speed to upload and really am not in the mood to do that atm. sorry man.

as for the small icons if there is still a problem im at a bit of a loss because i've added all the formats.. hope there isnt a problem anymore if there is let me know and i'll look into it further.

Fizical thx for the support :)

In the moment that u released the next update, do u edit the firts post? I didnt see other version in your deviation. Sorry hehe my english is so poor and i dont understand very well some things.

when i update with avi files and bmps and when i get the color variations going i will update the first post, as this was a minor update i wasnt too worried bout letting everyone know.

when i update with avi files and bmps and when i get the color variations going i will update the first post, as this was a minor update i wasnt too worried bout letting everyone know.

Ok dude, i saw the small update in deviant and i will install it :) thx

Can i do a suggestion? well personally I think that avi of down is cool and funny,it will be in the next update?

gant_avi.JPG

Good job ;)

thanx guys and thanx for providing that link.

with the avi isnt that already included?? that was part of the gant melancholy avi set i requested jeromebzh put together for me and he was very kind in doing so. as for the new avis well im sure they will be just as great as jeromebzh is behind them and as i've already said he is also going to provide me with the resources to recreate these avis in the different color themes. if its not included them im definately going to have to look into that, i thought it was.

ok this is updated icons... im gonna have to apologise to you wildies.. the system info icon still hasnt been fixed after spending more than 30mins uploading that bitch i realised i made a spelling mistake in the script when adding that icon to the change list. so its not replaced but i promise you it will be in next update with the avi files as i have already made a saved version of it with the correct spelling in teh script this time. i hope you can understand just for those 30mins my net is crippled cause im giving all my speed to upload and really am not in the mood to do that atm. sorry man.

as for the small icons if there is still a problem im at a bit of a loss because i've added all the formats.. hope there isnt a problem anymore if there is let me know and i'll look into it further.

No problem at all man, U already done a great work (Y) .

Waiting for the updates and the colour variation , and take ur time. :)

absolutely no idea man, sorry. thing is im waiting on jeromebzh to finish the blue folder gant 2 avis. once that is done i will release. as for the other color variations that depends how long it takes me to make the avis for them based off jeromebzh's one. and yes he has allowed me to do so, who ever said the french werent great people :D

absolutely no idea man, sorry. thing is im waiting on jeromebzh to finish the blue folder gant 2 avis. once that is done i will release. as for the other color variations that depends how long it takes me to make the avis for them based off jeromebzh's one. and yes he has allowed me to do so, who ever said the french werent great people :D

goodwork :D dont worry .. we'll be waiting :cool: