Gant 2 GUI Replacer

Well Fizical I do everything you say but nothing :cry:

Also I look at shell32.dll and I find Control Panel icon.It is GANT icon

I rebuilt cache 20-30 times but nothing.

Where the Hell( :devil: ) is this icon (the original XP one)

In addition sometimes while I was using IP some icons refreshed and changed to XP default icons

Ps: does it make any difference the program I use to rebuilt cache?:rolleyes:

i believe its probably a problem having a combination of programs doing your icon changing but im not sure.

so when u put the original icons back on did everything change back to original other then the 2 problem icons??

Jalz my icon 22 in shell32.dll are a GANT iconset of control panel

Fizikal what did you mean when you say that everything change back to original other then the 2 problem icons ?

that icons aren't the original XP ?

Ps: I install IP again and i change manual ( at IP icon of control panel and Printers and Faxes are GANT icon)

from shell32.dll the Control Panel icon to Control Panel icon from shell32.dll !!!(I just change the icon to something else and then back to the shell.dll Control panel icon and press Apply :wacko: ).The icon change but I restart my pc and change back to the ugly one.. :(

I wash my hands.I don't no what else to do (maybe format do the job :D ).

ANY IDEAL IS WELLCOME!!!

im making one but its on hold for the next 2 weeks cause of uni commitments. to make u udnerstand how much im struggling here im going to drop a subject i believe this semester! so im really not doing to well here. patience please :)

cheers

Fizical

:D OK.Finally I fix the problem with my control panel and Printer and Fax icons.(For the record I just install Microangelo and change from Appearance the icon to System Default !!!! :wacko: )

I want to thank's each one from Neowin forum.Especially Fizical. :p

Here are 2 capture from my desktop:

post-45-1080307501.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi.. iam from germany sorry for the bad english...

I installed myself the Gant 2 GUI Replace kit. Everything great banged. I have however still the old visual Styles I would become with pleasure the new ones have to see that one on the Screenshot at Deviantart.com are. I would have the taskbar very with pleasure, I do not find it, however, anywhere.

can anyone help me?!

this taskbar

post-45-1082049018.jpg

u simply try it again, deviantart doesnt like me as i think i have said this many times, lol. so if u get 0b then come back a bit later and try again :)

sorry bout that. when modulebase.net is up and running there will be a mirror running there.

as for a new version of gant 2.. apart from a bug fix on some pixelated icons what else would you like to see? i probably wont release an update until version 2 of the program is released. i will however release green folder version soon-ish. and that will have the bug above fixed.

This is a little OT, but could you, Fizical, update the GANT Melancholy at the same time? I remember there was few icons unchanged.

Cheers,

Siku

i will most likely update all my modules that can possibly be updated when version 2 comes out. BeOS is probably one that wont be updated and maybe blue curve. but i will do what i can with the others. also depends on when version 2 is released if its uni exam period, if im in china with my gf or what.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i dont see a need to update the gant module.. the ganges in gant 3 are not great enough.

Shacal the developer of GUIReplacer has vanished and never responded to me when i sent him the modules to see if he could figure out my problems. so GUIReplacer for me is dead! im just skinning MSN Messenger and because i own a mac im also making skins for OS X guikits.