Easy way to convert code C# to C++

Question

Is there any way to convert C# program to C++

For e.g. here I have resolved one code problem using C# now I trying to find automated way to convert C# to C++ 

Edited by cbz6109
Added more descriptions

3 answers to this question

I would just Google this:  C# to C++ conversion.

If you know both languages, it should not be too difficult to translate from one to the other. 

There are some projects out there such as this one:

https://alexalbala.github.io/Alter-Native/

From this webpage, the first paragraph states:

"AlterNative is a tool made by Developers for Developers. Its concept is to maximize the idea of happy-coding. It provides a tool to easy port applications from high-level languages such as .NET to native languages like C++. It is a research project and it is under development with the collaboration of UPC - BarcelonaTech and AlterAid S.L."

I have never used this before or any similar tools.  Again, Google may be your friend here.

Best of luck!

Mike

On 03/08/2022 at 20:19, Mike McWhinney said:

I would just Google this:  C# to C++ conversion.

If you know both languages, it should not be too difficult to translate from one to the other. 

There are some projects out there such as this one:

https://alexalbala.github.io/Alter-Native/

From this webpage, the first paragraph states:

"AlterNative is a tool made by Developers for Developers. Its concept is to maximize the idea of happy-coding. It provides a tool to easy port applications from high-level languages such as .NET to native languages like C++. It is a research project and it is under development with the collaboration of UPC - BarcelonaTech and AlterAid S.L."

I have never used this before or any similar tools.  Again, Google may be your friend here.

Best of luck!

Mike

Just a note - you do realise you replied to a 2 old thread right? Surely the OP would have found their answer by that point. :)

Now please excuse me, I’ve also bumped an old thread :)

On 03/08/2022 at 23:49, Mike McWhinney said:

That's right. It is not difficult. It is impossible. C++ compiles the source code to machine code. C# compiles to bytecode and consumes .NET bytecode assembles.