Dbz

Originally posted by freeza  

either way it goes

if you presented this to the "99%" of the little kids that watch the show they will see it as a cartoon and wont care what anime stands for.

As a father of a 4 year old I totaly agree.

Bah, I'm just saying if you've seen some anime series and some cartoons then it's really easy to tell the difference. I'm not saying that anyone of the target audience of English DBZ cares. =P

i agree that the HFIL was the most gayest thing funimation has ever done to the show.

the **** makes no sense at all but hey, thats the target audience you gotta go for in the US with all our censorship ****.

see what i mean ^ ?

|

I just watched the End of Evangelion (again, the last time I watched it was in the vivo format with a Netscape plugin in a very small window in the middle of my screen on a 15" monitor =P). EoE kicks ass.

i know some one that loves eoe

too lazy to ever buy anything

but i cant find anywhere to download any anime :l

morpheus is just full of shit

now thats a nice sized drive

it sucks to know that just a few years ago my 13 GB drive costed that much and now its collecting dust because it started to give out on me

heh i dl about 7 gigs a day of various crap and im on a 30gig(screwed it up some how it was a 45) and a 40gig. i just either burn or watch and delete everything. I'm glad i dont have a bandwidth limit...

i can get the entire series of lain and eva for $230 US whooptie doo... only cuz i want the dubbed versions... I hate tryin to watch a show and read subs...

I hate deleting anime eps. I know that sometime later I would be wishing I'd have kept em to rewatch. That's why I have to wait until I get the 160gb hd to copy everything over (about 60gb of anime) before I format. And when you have that much anime, and at around 220mb an ep, CDs don't store much. About three eps a CD... =/

it sucks to know that just a few years ago my 13 GB drive costed that much and now its collecting dust because it started to give out on me

Yeah, I remember when I bought a 2gb hd for like $200. And then 2gb was a lot of space.

back to page three...and mainly just to get "freeza" going...

I'm not a big fan of dbz...I've seen it and I'll watch it sometimes...or I'll fall asleep trying to. But anyway...on the subject of girl voices. I always thought frieza was homosexual. I mean come on...the purple, the voice...check out his fingernails and his lips sometime, know what i'm talking about? Either that or he's a girl in hiding. Either that or he's just pilz :D

Originally posted by pilz  

i was just called a midget purple alien who flicks its wrist and shoots pink beams...

Should i be offended?

At least you weren't called an UGLY midget purple alien who flicks its wrist and shoots pink beams ;)