Dbz

Well, I agree DBZ is fer the younger generation ie 10-16, but I enjoy it because I'm a fan of Akira Toriyamas work like DBZ, DBGT, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Warrior 1-6 Tobal 1 and 2.

For you ppl who want "real" anime with a plot :D I'd have to recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion, I love EVA :D

btw those lookin for new dbz games, there are a few coming out this year. First a gameboy advance cardgame kinda like pokemon coming in a few months, then a gameboy advance DBZ RPG called Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku. Then another RPG for the Gamecube later that will allow elements from the dbz card game to enhance the gamecube version. Then this fall we should see the PS2 adventure/action multiplayer DBZ game with like 30 playable chars and 6-8 ppl duking it out at the same time ( I bet this is the product that ****ed over the Bid for Power quake mod)

And to finish an x-box dbz game is being developed to come out sometime in 2003.

For those who dont wanna wait, try emulators and the old snes dbz games I'm sure some site out there has them translated to english. The only eng release already out i can remember would be Dragon Ball: Final Bout. :right:

heh

nice reply

i have dragonball: final bout for PSX

its graphics are amazing specially for being on playstation one

gameplay is kinda lacking tho :l

24 is almost as good as your favorite show--Ally McBeal, isn't it freeza?!

I missed the first..oh...7 episodes, but thats okay. And Crossing Jordan isn't on NBC Thursdays...

Whats so bad about outdoors anyway..?

I recently started watching "Alias" since "The X-Files" is total crap now and I'll have to say I like it. Sunday's episode was pretty awesome. I like how the writers are able to do harsh things to the main character without making them super invicinble.

Anyways, here's DBZ in a nutshell.

A stupid flash movie but somehow it sums up every episode of Dragon Ball Z I've seen... which is why I don't like it.

DBZ in a Nutshell

Originally posted by phobic  

I recently started watching "Alias" since "The X-Files" is total crap now and I'll have to say I like it. Sunday's episode was pretty awesome.  I like how the writers are able to do harsh things to the main character without making them super invicinble.  

Anyways, here's DBZ in a nutshell.

A stupid flash movie but somehow it sums up every episode of Dragon Ball Z I've seen... which is why I don't like it.

DBZ in a Nutshell

alias is my fave show.. the girl is cool too :D

Of course DBZ rocks! I like it very much. I have collected most of DB episodes (including DB episodes, 80-end DBZ episodes, and all DBGT episodes) and all of them in Japanese. I like Japanese version more because they feature original voices, uncut version of episodes which the western version cutted it for their benefit (censored scenes, violence scenes). Overall Japanese version is all the way much better than American version. The voices featured in American version sounded like gay. I'm here just to admire how DBZ episodes rock, no matter which version (Japan, USA, Spanish, etc).