It's mask selfie pic time

Steven P.

We have a member pics thread somewhere, but I thought it would be cool if we had a pic promoting mask wearing.

If you have a face mask due to the COVID-19 pandemic, post a selfie!

This thread is not intended for discussion for or against mask wearing, although you can leave a comment as to the reason you wear one.

If you do not have a mask, or are against wearing a mask I ask that you kindly refrain from posting in this topic, you can start a discussion on it elsewhere if you really want.

Anyway it is intended for a bit of fun.

20200811_164957.jpg

In The Netherlands you must wear a mask on public transport, and as I needed to use public transport a couple of months ago, I bought a washable mask and used it for that purpose. Mask wearing isn't compulsory in the grocery store though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Nick H.

BEiEifM.jpg

Even a mask can't contain the beard I've grown. :laugh:

Here in Switzerland it's pretty relaxed, I guess. We've got to wear masks when using public transport, and when walking into a building. Strangely, if you go to a bar or restaurant you can take it off once you are sat down. Then again, how are you supposed to use their services with a mask on?

• Like 2
+warwagon

😀

IMG_20200711_093509.jpg

• Like 2
+jnelsoninjax
On 8/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, Nick H. said:

BEiEifM.jpg

Even a mask can't contain the beard I've grown. :laugh:

Here in Switzerland it's pretty relaxed, I guess. We've got to wear masks when using public transport, and when walking into a building. Strangely, if you go to a bar or restaurant you can take it off once you are sat down. Then again, how are you supposed to use their services with a mask on?

You don't look like your avatar! :D

Jim K

Quick selfie before a + COVID patient a few weeks ago... missing is the gown which I put on right after.  The double mask is to help protect the N95 ... since they are still somewhat hard to get.

yea.jpg

• Like 1
Elliot B.

IMG_20200403_163837.jpg.9bf495f279cd3a2d82b8517c72922ca9.jpg

April 2020.

• Like 3
Snyper2020

Maximum face coverage

IMG-20200906-WA0005.jpeg